Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Unreleased prototype, no scent description given.

Pure cherry or almond. Very strong!

Similar to Black Phoenix or some of the notes in Eclipse.

In the bottle...almond and more almond.Upon application, at first it is almond maybe even with a hint of amaretto...it has a slight sweetness to it as well but nothing that I can identify to why it is sweet...after awhile it begins to morph...this is one of those scents that teaches you the difference between almond and cherry...it starts out almond but that Smith Brothers cherry cough drops starts to come out...I say the cough drops because it is cherry with that slight menthol note to it...it also has a slightly sweet syrup type smell...like a thick sweetener...this scent is a morpher...only a hint of amaretto remains in the cherry slight sweet menthol herbal blend.

This one was a very strong cherry cough syrup when I first applied it. And then, I had a mild intersection with cherry and something spicy that reminded me to Ho Ho Ho. Now on the drydown, it's almost entirely almonds and cherries. In fact, it kinda reminds me to that Jergen's lotion scent.

in the decant I get sour and bitter and them something else...anise or licorice or almond. As it dried it got woody and sweet. Not really a fan of this one.

straight sniff from imp .... the strongest almond note the lab has to date...

after awhile...

still...an almond ... mostly a SN....

slightly woody as well.....

Pale yellow oil. Fake cherry/benzaldehyde/almond extract. Medicinal, almost mentholic, and sharp/piercing. My nose actually twinged with pain just sniffing this. I am not a fan of fake cherry, so I won't test this one further.

Pure cherry-almond. It starts off very strong, but fades down and some chocolate comes out. After that intial POW it reminds me a lot of cherry Tootsie pops. It doesn't last long at all, though.

Everyone says cherry and almond. So I'm guessing that bitter licorice anise type scent I was getting is almond.

Very, very strong wet. Like BAH! When it dries down, it becomes light and almost acceptable. But you know almond... arsenic... scary. It has that tint of poison.

Wow – very strong fake cherry – almond type scent. Overpowering and eye watering. I don’t like this one.

Cherry cordial chocolates, with a side of nail polish remover that I assume is a too-sharp booze note. But underneath that, definitely those little chocolate-coated cherries, sticky-sweet and a little faux on all sides. These seem to be also full of vodka. ;) Interesting, but painfully sharp and chemical. I'd love to see a more accurate, soft, delicious version of this, though!

ETA: A bit after it's dry, the sweetness and the cherry-ness disappear. I was actually totally confused as to what I'd tested on that wrist. It's vaguely sweet and makes me think of Band-Aids. And maybe something herbal. What a strange scent!

Edited by bookandbroom

This smells like sickly sweet cherry cough syrup. Bleh. And the drydown takes on a weird, powdery-dirty scent on my skin, like someone put baby powder through oily, greasy hair. Not good at all on me...

P08 - I seem to be the only reviewer who likes this! This is really bright, booze-soaked cherry -- a maraschino-like, cherry-cordial-like cherry. There's the tiniest hint of chocolate in the background, not enough to turn really foul on my skin, but enough to be highly reminiscent of a chocolate-covered cherry cordial. It dries down to something significantly less sharp, boozy, and sweet, and becomes more of a softly-sweet, subtle cherry scent. If this were a shot, I'd drink it down in about .0001 seconds. :D