Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

BPAL will be closed from 2/18-2/25.

Cross-posted to the four winds:

:: |:|| FROM FEBRUARY 16th - FEBRUARY 25th WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT NEW ORDERS.

We will be out of town from February 18th - February 25th. I am shutting the shop down a little early to ensure that all pending orders are out and all loose ends are tied up before we leave. ALL orders placed prior to February 15th will be shipped by February 18th. Any orders placed while we are gone will not process until February 25th, and will not ship until February 26th - March 1st. I will do my best to ensure that all emails are answered prior to our departure now that SBC has corrected [or so they say] our outgoing mail issue. We will not have internet access while we are gone.

I'm a little slow on emails at the moment, as the fix in the SBC system opened up a floodgate of emails that came in delayed over the past several days, and I've had to haul ass in the Lab to make sure all the orders that need gettin' get out, and all the shit that the USPS fragged up is fixed.

Tired, grumpy, and my fingers are pink and raw from fraying samples. Bedtime! :P

Have fun Beth, hope you are out to relax somewhere, you realy deserve it after all the hassle of the past month!

Have posted this on another threat but again.. My order has arrived!!!!

Thank you! Hope soon i find time to go and pick it from the postoffice.

Wow, a place without internet access, only in my dreams...

Glad to see you are getting a bit of a rest( I hope you are on vacation!) Have fun and relax... :P

Yay :P ! A vacation for ya'll sounds like a vunderbarr idea. Have a great time RESTING! If it's not a secret: where are you going? I love going on trips myself, and always wonder where other people like to go.

I hope you are taking a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Hopefully sometime next month I will be able to narrow down my wishlist to a managable size and place an order (again)!

Oh, HAVE FUN!!! (:P). I guess I will wait until you get back before I place my order. Now, are you still planning to make the Valentine's Blends or not?

Jenny :D

Have a wonderful holiday - you enjoy it!

I've managed to convert a friend to BPAL (one sniff and she was in love...) and as she doesn't have PayPal she's given me the money for her order. I'll send you a list of what she wants and wait for you to advise shipping costs to the UK. I won't expect a reply until you are home!

Have an enjoyable break!

lots of love

Rosie

XXX

Have a wonderful, relaxing, and inspirational vacation! Take care of yourself, what would we do without you to create these wonderful scents that soothe our souls?

Hugs,

Lisa

:P Have fun Beth!! When you come back, your streak of bad luck will be history!!!! I hope you get some well-deserved rest.

I concur with the sentiments expressed here -- hope you enjoy your well-earned and certainly well-deserved break. No one's earned it more! :P

Thank you also for all that you've done and continue to do.

So glad to hear that you are taking a vacay after a crappy start to the New Year, with illness, email shennanigans, the USPS, and all - you deserve it! Please stay up late, sleep in til 3pm, and RELAX!

Poor Elizabeth!! Good grief you definitely NEED a break from all that hassle :D !!

Now I'm going to be a terrible pain in the bum cheeks...I emailed with an order on the 10th Feb so shall I presume its going ahead or forget it until after the 25th??? Its an international order though so shall I just wait to hear from you :D and they do the paypal thing??? I'm truly sorry to add to your existing strains :D :P

Best of luck and have a well deserved break & rest!!

Claire xxxx

Sign in to follow this