Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
paperdoll

Shattered

A scent as sharp as glass shards, and as brittle as a broken heart. The formula came to me - quite literally - in a dream, and is named after, and created in memory of, the last poem that I ever wrote… almost ten years ago to the day. A blend of white champagne notes, grapefruit, lotus, slivered mint and crystalline aquatic blooms.

Unfortunately, all I get is wet smelling mint. Upon application, I get the champagne note, but it almost goes chalky on me with the mint, and it quickly dies down into the background. Overall, I get hints of the other notes, making it more sweet and every so slightly aquatic, but it's just a lot of mint on me.

Glassy. It's a clean, sharp (in a pleasant way), aquatic. There's just a hint of chill, not screaming mint but definitely a coolness. In the imp it's hard to pull apart the notes, but I can detect some bitterness from the grapefruit though if I didn't know it was there I'm not sure I could identify it. On my skin it opens up a bit more, I get a little more mint, though it is a soft mint still. I get a bit of that minerally sort of champagne note, not distinctly fizzy but clean and buoyant. Really lovely and refreshing scent.

A sharp, glassy blend with strong mint and grapefruit notes. Very refreshing, invigorating, spa-like. One of the OG blends and I’m just now trying it and yes, it definitely stands the test of time and is a perfume I’d wear for yoga or relaxation. Adding to bottle list!