Limited Edition stock update.

Bottles remaining as of today --

HAVISHAM

5ml: 3

10ml: 1

JUNE GLOOM:

5ml: 17

10ml: 7

Thanks so much for the update, Elizabeth.

Actually I was paranoid and ordered both June Gloom and Havisham on the day each of them came out :P , but if I hadn't done so, I'm sure I'd be dying to know how many were left :D . I'm a Gemini, so the more updates and info flying around, the better, I say!

Damn, I just ordered 10mls Havisham & June Gloom with my Blue Moon. Didn't see this update in the excitement!!! :P

Edited by allamanda

i got so freaked i went and ordered a havisham last night, and my blue moon order this morning... calling it close! beth?!?!? did i make it in time?!?!? :P

I ordered a (5ml) bottle of Havisham at about 2:30 am. It went much faster than I thought it would, seeing how it was just released last week!

Havisham really flew! I thought I'd have plenty of time to get it w/ Blue Moon since June Gloom hadn't exactly flown off the shelves immediately. It's a bit frustrating because I expect we won't know who got those final bottles for a while. :-/

I ordered last night and I hope it goes through CCNow says that they got it. I hope it goes through that's a large order I places.

I am REALLY glad I ordered June Gloom and Havisham when I did. Holy cow. Score for for the impulse buyer.

:P

-Leslie