Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

What email adress do I use for PayPal payments?

Please use paypal[at]blackphoenixalchemylab[dot]com for all future PayPal purchases.

This is effective as of 5 June 2004.

If you have made a PayPal payment to the email addy cupcake@papow.com in the past week please email Nella to confirm that we received it. The papow.com email address was spontaneously bumped off of our PayPal account, and as we had the URL pirated out from under us, there is no way for me to retrieve anything from that email at this time.

Thanks!

I think my previous orders were sent to cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com on paypal, as at oone point this was the into I had. Are they alright, or should I add that to my email to Nella?

I think my previous orders were sent to cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com on paypal, as at oone point this was the into I had. Are they alright, or should I add that to my email to Nella?

Any PayPal orders sent to cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com or blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com are fine. It's just the papow.com one that's a potential problem. =P

Any PayPal orders sent to cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com or blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com are fine. It's just the papow.com one that's a potential problem. =P

uh oh :P

I placed my order on the 17th and paypalled to the Papaw.com address. I recently mailed Nella asking if it was okee-dokee and she replied that indeed it was, which makes me feel shiney and happy and goood :D

I'm glad to see the perm address up now which will hopefully end a lot of confusion on our parts and free poor Nella up from our 'Did you get my order?' emails :P

I know this is a pain, but is there anyway of setting up a shipping calculator? as I was about to put anorder in on Wednesday through paypal but suddenly realised I needed an international shipping cost. Sent an e-mail but haven't heard back yet bt is cool magool as am waiting for this June 7th mini update so for all I know I could order more, that & as always, I put an order in & Mum, Emma & Danni (& now Redmond too) jumo in with their orders!!

So another big-ish Aussie order is headed your way doll! Mostly bottles this time- no fiddly imps :P

I know this is a pain, but is there anyway of setting up a shipping calculator?

Must agree. I know it is difficult, but if there is any way to set this up for International orders, I am sure we would all be eternally grateful (Nella included).

:P

I also agree. It must be extremely time-consuming on the part of the Lab (not to mention repetitive!) to be constantly answering questions about international shipping costs. I assumed that when the new paypal addy etc. was up on the website that shipping information would also be provided, along the lines of what's there now for US orders. But a shipping calculator would also be great! Just something so we're not always having to email for the info (especially when we decided to change our order or whatever) and our wonderful Lab workers aren't always answering the same shipping questions over and over!

Pretty please?! :P

Edited as I've just noticed:

Well that's ok then :P

Edited by clephan

Please use paypal[at]blackphoenixalchemylab[dot]com for all future PayPal purchases.

This is effective as of 5 June 2004.

If you have made a PayPal payment to the email addy cupcake@papow.com in the past week please email Nella to confirm that we received it. The papow.com email address was spontaneously bumped off of our PayPal account, and as we had the URL pirated out from under us, there is no way for me to retrieve anything from that email at this time.

Thanks!

Should we submit our orders to paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com and then consider that it's a done deal? Or should we also send a follow-up email to Nella with a copy of our order?

I really like using Paypal because as far as I know, CCNow charges a higher percentage to BPAL for their services. Also, I think they only pay BPAL periodically, on a payment schedule, so the business doesn't get the cash in the door in a timely way. I think that makes a big difference to a small business - cash flow is really important!

From a customer's point of view, I don't think it's as easy with Paypal in terms of checking on order status - but I trust the lab to get things done. I've only made one Paypal order that's already been received, that was about a month ago. I made another one today :P ... already anticipating!!

Is there any benefit to paying via Paypal as compared to a ccnow checkout?

There's also the fact that, as soon as humanly possible apparently, Beth & co are planning on leaving CCNow.

Should we submit our orders to paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com and then consider that it's a done deal? Or should we also send a follow-up email to Nella with a copy of our order?

I always send an email to the lab in general with a copy of everything .. what I ordered, teh amount, the transaction ID ... I'm anal like that, and while I know it's one extra email, I make it clear even in the subject it's an order, so I don't feel quite as bad for swamping them with emails.

"There's also the fact that, as soon as humanly possible apparently, Beth & co are planning on leaving CCNow."

True, but as soon as they do really make that switch, or it is impending, I presume we will no longer be able to make a payment through ccnow as the primary method when purchasing via the BPAL website.

I think I will use Paypal from now on, however, based on the information you both have provided!

Sign in to follow this