Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Am still here...

Hey Rosefaith :D

Back home is Armenia - I call it "The Old Country".  Am looking forward to doing lot of nothing.  Although I do hear they have strip clubs there now  :D who would have guessed  :P

Armenia! How cool! I've never been to Eastern Europe, and would love to go some time (my family on my mom's side is from Russia). Do you speak the language? Were you born there?

"Back home" for me is LA, actually. I get down there several times a year. It's nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there :D . It's a bit too crowded for me - I live in a smaller city up in NoCal.

Anyway, have a fabulous trip. Tell us all about it when you return.

Hey Astarte :D

For the time being send those customer service Qs directly to me. Those were suppose to forward to me but it didn't turn out that way. It should be fixed sometime before I leave the country.

Rosefaith,

I was born in Yerevan, Armenia and was raised there too. Came to this country when 13 and learned English fast for I had no choice. I speak it fluently and am half Russian btw :P and speak that too.

Oh peeps, when asked to add to your order or change your order, which I wish there would be less of since it slows things down :D please don't forget to write it down in the comment field section otherwise we have no way of knowing you are adding or changing :D

Ok now it's time to have some :D:

:evil: Nella

Thanks for the update Nella

:P

But does this mean that emails sent to answer@blackphoenixalchemylab.com wont be answered?  As I've had no response so far from emails being sent there.

:-///

I'm a dumbass and screwed up that POP box. It should be fixed by 6pm today.

I sent a couple of big bottle orders to the cupcake address, paypalling the money - and then I read here not to use that address anymore. Should I expect those orders?

Take care Nella! you do such a great job :P Get plenty of rest because you need to replenish your energy.

I sent a couple of big bottle orders to the cupcake address, paypalling the money - and then I read here not to use that address anymore.  Should I expect those orders?

Yes expect them still.

However for future reference, PEEPS, please send all your paypal payments to blackphoenix at blackphoenixalchemylab dot com It is less administrative work if we got all payments to one box. So please use this address untill otherwise announced. Thank you.

Nella

Hi Nella! Thanks for keeping us updated!

I hope you will have a fantastic time in Armenia!

I would love to go there one day. I used to live with an Armenian gentleman whose family was originally from the Etchemiadzine area. Unfortunately, we never visited Armenia since his family had moved to Lebanon after the Genocide. So I spent lots of time in the Armenian neighbourhood of Beyrouth instead!

I can speak a wee bit of Armenian and I am in love with the alphabet. I think the letters look wonderful, all soft and rounded! :P

Take care and have a great trip!

Hey Nella,

I figured since you see this thread anytime you have a chance, I would drop my "Thanks for fixing my order and getting back to me, Nella!!" here. :D I was thinking that maybe sending a seperate email to tell you that would just end up being extra fluff you had to weed through!

So, anyways...yes...you're great, thanks. :D :P

I can speak a wee bit of Armenian and I am in love with the alphabet. I think the letters look wonderful, all soft and rounded! :D

Really? Cool! Am trying to teach everyone at the lab Nella's language, which is a mix of Armenian and Russian :P This is the look they give me :D Even they know that can't be a real language! Except Brian, somehow he managed to learn few words that he thinks exist :D :evil: OH, he is too cute...

I also need to relearn the letters since I've managed to forget :D But yes I agree they look good, am proud of our alphabet :P

got to go and try to sleep now

yours truly,

Nella

Ok now that that's out of the way, on with the fun stuff :P  So far my favorite new scents are as follows:  Desire, Queen of Sheba, Szepasszony, and Titiana.  Beth is soo good at what she does, isn't she? :D

Ok gang, am gonna crawl to bed now before I fall on my face :D

Love you guys  :D

Nella

Those are a few that I ordered that I think will end up being my fav's from the description. You're a Libra/Sagittarian Moon girl after my own heart. I guess I'll have to pay attention whenever you update us on your fav's in case it's one that slipped by me (but I doubt I've let that happen).

Thanks for putting up with us crazed BPAL junkies. You have been very helpful since you came on board. I hope we're not driving you too crazy!! :D :evil:

Hey Nella,

I figured since you see this thread anytime you have a chance, I would drop my "Thanks for fixing my order and getting back to me, Nella!!" here.  :D I was thinking that maybe sending a seperate email to tell you that would just end up being extra fluff you had to weed through!

So, anyways...yes...you're great, thanks. :D  :P

Yes, what she said, but I didn't want to add to your workload either. But thanks so much! :D

Really? Cool! Am trying to teach everyone at the lab Nella's language, which is a mix of Armenian and Russian  :D

I can speak a bit of a strange mixture of Russian (took it in high school and college but don't remember much) and Croatian (my grandparents were all born in Croatia and my parents were both very fluent in it, so I heard it constantly when I was growing up - I can sing a few Croatian folk songs in the native tongue, as well as "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain," which my aunt insisted was an old Croatian folk song and NOT written by Willie Nelson :P ), so maybe when the store opens and I (hopefully) come down for the grand opening, we can drive everybody crazy with two made up Eastern European languages!

Oh wow, you're going to be on this side of the atlantic, only in Armenia -- there are a couple of Armenians here at Oxford; they say it's a really beautiful place.

I emailed you in reply to your email about my combined order -- to nella@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, but it bounced back. Should I just keep re-sending?

Have a wonderful trip home -- it should be so beautiful there this time of year!

I am 1/8 Armenian, does that count???  :P

Thanks for putting up with us crazed BPAL junkies. You have been very helpful since you came on board. I hope we're not driving you too crazy!!

:) Yes, especially, if you are my boyfriend and I am introducing you to my parents :P

Thank you for this comment and no, you guys are not driving me crazy, um, maybe very rarely, ok sometimes, ok half the time, um, ok maybe MOST of the time... :D :D I love this job, are you kidding!!! :evil:

Lorajc, did you notice we were actually born on the same day! :D

Twistygirl, I am gonna remind you about that when the time comes :D

Ok gonna watch some tube now and go to bed

:)

Good night

Nella

Thanks for putting up with us crazed BPAL junkies. You have been very helpful since you came on board. I hope we're not driving you too crazy!!

Lorajc, did you notice we were actually born on the same day! :P

Nella

No Shit!!! Born on the same day!! I didn't know that. It must be my Virgo rising that makes me such a freak-ass detail oriented pain in the ass then, cuz you're Aquarius rising. I was born at 4:00 am............what time were you born?

WELL NELLA!!!!! Have a GREAT VACATION.............GET LOTS OF REST and have fun with your family. We will miss you. I'm sure Beth & Co. will also.

No Shit!!!  Born on the same day!!  I didn't know that.  It must be my Virgo rising that makes me such a freak-ass detail oriented pain in the ass then, cuz you're Aquarius rising.  I was born at 4:00 am............what time were you born?

WELL NELLA!!!!!  Have a GREAT VACATION.............GET LOTS OF REST and have fun with your family.  We will miss you.  I'm sure Beth & Co. will also.

I was born on 4:20 pm in Yerevan, Armenia. So you are 'a freak-ass oriented pain in the ass' you say? Hmmm, sounds familiar :P :D :D

I will miss the madness at the lab and Beth but most of all I'll miss my pain in the ass Virgo :D

Ok got to go before I start balling...

Nella