Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Preview of the June 1st Update

So, we can't purchase them until the 6th, but they're going up on the site on Monday?

Nope, we can purchase 'em on Monday, just not directly from the search engine.

Morrighana is correct! (except it's tuesday that's the 1st, not monday)

you can purchase it by paypal or ccnow on the first in the normal locations (the category pages).

but there will be no impulse buying from the search engine for the new stuff until at least the 6th (more likely the 7th or 8th - next weekend is OH so busy.. inet guy coming at 9 on sat, followed by travelling for a wedding/the wedding/the reception/the after-reception party (for "the group" since it's the last time we'll all be together until the next wedding, most likely), followed by driving home to my parents' and sleeping for about 6 hours & going to my brother's graduation ceremony and then his party and and and ....)

there can be impulse buys from the search engine for NON-new stuff before then :P

(in order to set it up to purchase in the search engine, i need to know the id# of the perfume within ccnow & i don't know that at this time)

We're probably just ordering a few. We -just- placed an order on the 24th. And if I read this right, there's another update for Solstice? Gah!

*Trying to be patient*

It's Monday here now :D

:P

(Ok. It's not. It was worth a try!)

-Leslie

Edited by MissAnthropy

OMG, I can't wait to get my hands on Queen of Sheba, Kali and Pele! Also, is Old Nairobi still in the works?

is Old Nairobi still in the works?

Old Nairobi?!! I hadn't heard anything about this. Sounds intriguing. Anyone remember what notes might be in it?

- - -

So not to confuse matters, I’ll refrain from listing the scents that are coming up in the Solstice update.

Beth,

Would you kindly list a shell of the Summer Soltice update in a separate thread. It would be super helpful for planning orders and figuring BPAL into our budgets. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Please.....oh Please.............I would, for one, greatly appreciate it.

- - -

So not to confuse matters, I’ll refrain from listing the scents that are coming up in the Solstice update.

Beth,

Would you kindly list a shell of the Summer Soltice update in a separate thread. It would be super helpful for planning orders and figuring BPAL into our budgets. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Oh, yes please. We're having to juggle funds for a short while, and this would be most helpful.

"PELE

Whimsical, temperamental, radiant and ravishingly beautiful Goddess of Volcanoes, Fire, Lightning and Dance. She is the Mother of Eruptions and the personification of destructive power. Volcanic eruptions are said to be a side-effect of her jealous rages and her epic quarrels with her siblings are legendary. This perfume embodies her gentler, benign aspect as the capricious Goddess of Dance: muguet and Hawaiian white ginger enveloped by warm, damp tropical blooms. "

Fire? Volcanoes? jealous rages & epic quarrels?

No freakin' wonder I love this one so much?! :P Ta for the sample- It's my latest fave.

& BTW_ Ted should be here if he hates summer- a right royal storm brewing out there tonight. Yep- 1st day of winter tomorrow! Melbourne winter's rock! No snow- just grey, chilly & rainy :D

Edited by Gothabillywench

- - -

Beth,

Oh, yes please. We're having to juggle funds for a short while, and this would be most helpful.

I just want to add, I'm not trying to be ungrateful here. I appreciate the shell of the current update. Even if you can't let us peek at the Soltice update, perhaps even a number would help. :P

I don't know how I'm going to be able to work on Tuesday.....I'll be so exciting about placing an order! Do I have a slight problem??

All I have to say is...

My June order is going to be so big and gross, I ought to order "GLUTTONY" just as a theme scent for that order.

*Almost ashamed*

*Almost*

:P

-Leslie

almost is right! i think we're all bpal piggies at this point :D

The Kindly-Ones must be MINE! Megaera sounds absolutely divine. The Eumenides is such an awesome idea! (Now to the Norns/Fates! j/k...sortof)

Ok that's so not nice, my first order hasn't even come in yet and now I've got to start planning another one. Ok moonmouse and I have to get money together and a list. Any one care to lend us money? (J/k? :P

CATHODE 

A negatively charged scent. Ambergris, Spanish Moss, oakmoss and three electric mints

I wonder if there'll be an Anode anytime soon? :P

Hush girl! She's already working on enough! *grins*

*g* It's the completist in me. I'll shush about it now.

There's a Magdalene! I'll browse and drool properly when I get caught up on posts, but Magdalene must be mine.

Beth, ke'chara, I'd ask you to marry me but I think Ted might object. :P I cannot WAIT to try all your new bits of genius.

CATHODE 

A negatively charged scent. Ambergris, Spanish Moss, oakmoss and three electric mints

I wonder if there'll be an Anode anytime soon? :P

Psst - this appeals to my inner x-ray tech! b/c, you know, xrays are made by passing an electrical charge from a cathode to anode... well, along with many other steps... LOL

my wish list just doubled in size....

Roadhouse sounds SO cool!

And Black Dahlia...i have a Black Dahlia doll that i made;she now is commanding me to purchase perfume....