Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Quickie update.

As of 5/18, the following is relevant:

1. All April orders that contain O or Lady Macbeth should ship at the end of this week.

2. All April orders that contain Bordello will ship late next week.

3. Due to the inability to acquire one of the components in Lady Macbeth, the formula has changed very slightly. The scent is now a bit drier and the wine is more pronounced.

4. I have posted a small site update. The new scents will be available in June.

5. Please direct all shipping status and order inquiries to nella [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com. She is generally available to answer questions during daylight hours, Monday through Friday. If you email her over the weekend, you will most likely not receive a response til Monday.

"1. All April orders that contain O or Lady Macbeth should ship at the end of this week."

Thats me!!

:P Thanks for the update!

Wicked...

Thanks so much for letting us know! We know how busy and frazzled you are, so it is much appreciated when you personally take time to abate our fears and scratch behind our preciousssss covered ears. I'm in the Lady Mac group, too...

SQUEEEEEE.....

"1. All April orders that contain O or Lady Macbeth should ship at the end of this week."

Thats me!!

That's me too. :P Guess it'll arrive when I'm visiting Sarah in DC.

Hmm .. curious question ... should we put off ordering Lady Macbeth for a while, to make things easier on you? I was actually thinking of getting that one .. and actually, if it's more wine now, it's more appealing to me .. but if you're backlogegd, I don't want to add to the trouble ..

Thats me!!

That's me too. :D Guess it'll arrive when I'm visiting Sarah in DC.

that's me too! and a more winey lady macbeth sounds delish :P

that's me too! and a more winey lady macbeth sounds delish :P

...but I don't *whhhanna* kill anybody.... and there's always blood spots on my gowns..... why can't you be more like Hamlet?....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.....

Hehe.

that's me too! and a more winey lady macbeth sounds delish :D

...but I don't *whhhanna* kill anybody.... and there's always blood spots on my gowns..... why can't you be more like Hamlet?....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.....

Hehe.

:P

Yay for updates! And Nella told me my 4/17 order shipped out today, so an extra-big fuzzy snuggly :snerfle: to the gang!

a more winey lady macbeth sounds delish :P

I agree! The old formula was a bit too sweet for me, so I'm psyched to try this new one.

Omigosh! I'm so excited! I received my order today (it was placed on 1 May). I ordered 7 imps and Elizabeth threw in some extras....I'm so blown away by this generosity. Can't wait to test, and I'll post my thoughts.

:P

Hellooooo Canadian BPAL ladies! I am wondering if anyone who ordered O in April has received their package. Anyone else fit into this category?

Hey chin, I ordered some 0 on april 30 - and nothing yet - but my package also contains bordello so Im not expecting it until next week or later. From experience shipping from anywhere in the US can take 7-10 business days, up to 2 weeks if your package gets stopped by customs. :P

I hope you get your stuff soon!! :D

As of 5/18, the following is relevant:

1. All April orders that contain O or Lady Macbeth should ship at the end of this week.

Hellooooo wonderful BPAL folks :P

Could one of you confirm whether the April orders containing O went out by May21st (the "end of the week" re: the 18th as noted by Beth)?

I am hoping hoping hoping that my package is not lost (ordered April 23, so I fall into the delayed group). If there were further delays could you post the info?

Thanks in advance!

Hellooooo all! Just wanted to post that I got my order - I was one of the delayed group that ordered O in April. My order was mailed on the 29th, but was stuck in Canadian customs for a bit - the documentation is dated June 4th. I rec'd my package on June 7th - wonderful, wonderful, and tons of imps! I tell you, the generosity of BPAL just blows me away :D There were a bunch of tarot imps that I wouldn't have necessarily tried because I didn't know what the components were - and I love them. So great! I will post in the "got my order" thread too.

As a heads-up - Customs opened my package, and charged me taxes on the assessed value of the goods (commodity taxes - sales tax and GST, similar to VAT in the UK). They also charged me a handing fee of $5.00. LUCKILY ... the assessed value was only approx 25% of the sales value! Anyway thought I would let you know.

Thanks thanks thanks :D :P :D

[split off the rest of the custom's talk into randomness ~qs]

Edited by quantum spice

Sign in to follow this