Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Annihilation. The ice, desolation and barrenness of nuclear devastation shot through by a beam of radioactive mints.

This is nice! It's definitely mint, but not overpowering... more of a subtle, herbal spearmint. There's also something almost floral about it. It's definitely cool and refreshing and unlike anything I usually reach for. Might be nice to apply in the summer as a little pick-me-up?

I got to sample this with my friend as one of her decants.

Soft, dry spearmint candies. They smell like minty pastel colors.

I can just see the after-dinner mints in a crystal dish on the counter next to the cash register of a Mexican restaurant. The mints seem a little incongruous with all the margaritas in my belly, but they’re still part of the fun of dining out. That’s like this blend.

Review is for 2016 version!

Lots and lots of mint candies, I'm picture Peppermint Patties without the chocolate note. There's a little but of sugar but the mint is definitely the strongest note. It's clean and fresh, I could see this being a good comforting scent to wear when I'm feeling under the weather. There's a frosty note in here as well and I want to say a tiny bit of florals as well.

Very sweet and perfect for wintertime. Really glad I picked up a bottle!

Both in the bottle and wet, this smells amazing. It's cold and frosty. Not really identifiably minty at all. With a floral note in it, that makes this smell like frost flowers. But as time goes on and it dries, a toothpaste notes starts to creep out. After a couple of hours, toothpaste is all I can smell. :(