Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Summerpixy

Typical time...

I'm just wondering.. since I ordered on the 7th, but my card hasn't been charged yet.. is it possible that my order somehow got lost in the CCNow craziness? I understand there have been a lot of transfer over to Paypal, but I ordered either right before it happened, or just unknowingly about the change.

Or do you not get charged until it is ready to be shipped and I'm just being paranoid?

Or should I email someone at BPAL, since this may be a real issue...?

Or do you not get charged until it is ready to be shipped and I'm just being paranoid?

Paranoia's okay here, don't worry. :P

There is currently about a three week delay(last I heard...it has been getting shorter and shorter as they catch up!) between you placing the order and it getting to the front of the queue, and your credit card is not charged until the Lab downloads the order and starts to fill it. Once it goes through on your credit card, it's usually less than a week(approx; sometimes shorter sometimes a bit longer depending on what is going on there) before it is shipped.

BPAL oils are SO worth the wait, though. You won't be dissapointed.

Edited by Morrighana

both my last orders took a month, or slightly over a month. to give you an idea........;]

yup! that's my experience too... a month. i ordered on april 6 and my card hasn't been charged yet either, so we are both in the same batch of orders i would guess. :P

Ummm do you think I might be a "problem order" (ie being one of the "lost" deliveries)? my credit card was charge on April 1st. Now it's closing in on May 1st.... I thought the 2-3 week delay was once my card was charged, not before.

Or is it because I'm in Canada?

I'm April 13, more than two weeks, and still "awaiting shipment." I feel a little better, I guess, to know that there are those who placed orders even earlier than mine who are also still pending, but is there anyone out there who placed an order after that who has already been charged/listed as shipped???

Jazzie:

I'm an April 12, and I checked this morning and it said Shipped, so hopefully we'll be getting those soon :P

My first order was on March 22nd. It was picked up for processing from CCNow on April 1st and my card was charged the same day. I received my order on April 23rd. So that was a month from order to delivery. And it goes without saying totally worth every single bit of it.

Jazzie:

I'm an April 12, and I checked this morning and it said Shipped, so hopefully we'll be getting those soon

Wow, enozgirl, I hope you're right ... I thought I read they only go in and swoop up orders en masse about once a week, though, so if that's the case then I guess they stopped swooping right when they got to mine. Wonder if it's because I'm whining about it??? :P

I'm shi-ipped, I'm shi-ipped, I'm shi-ipped, I'm shi-iped, it's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday (not really, just feels like it!!!!)

Sounds like a plan!!! Of course, you'll have to pass me one of those cyber-beers (thoough I'm more of a cyber-wine girl myself) ... where do you live? I'min the Washington DC area (Maryland).

In case anyone cares (probably not, but I like seeing the list), these are the 12 Imps Ears I ordered!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee ...

-- Chypre

-- Eve

-- Whitechapel

-- Les Fleurs du Mal

-- Nocturne

-- Delight

-- Lolita

-- Lorelei

-- Succubus

-- Spectre

-- Old Kyoto

-- Old New Orleans

I actually got a Succubus in a swap (I like it for bath oil more than perfume I think) and have a Chypre and Spectre coming in another swap, but the other nine will be all new to me (and of course I have all 10 fingers crossed that I will get a few additional Imps Ears as well!!!!! But not assuming it ...)

Yay, my card was charged and CCNow says shipped and I'm west coast, so.... very soon! Yipee!

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still nothing! I'm sad they're so behind...

I miss the custom blends and stuff. . .ah well. . .

But anyways, why does it say my order was shipped 2 days after I placed it?

This is the second time its happened and it gives me really bad false hopes :P

Anyone else get this?

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still nothing! I'm sad they're so behind...

I miss the custom blends and stuff. . .ah well. . .

But anyways, why does it say my order was shipped 2 days after I placed it?

This is the second time its happened and it gives me really bad false hopes :P

Anyone else get this?

If you pay with CCNow, it will say that the order has "shipped" when it really means that the order has reached the lab (since CCNow is a separate company from the lab, the order doesn't go from one to the other instantly). So all that means is that the lab now knows what you want - the order won't actually ship until you get a Click'N'Ship notice from the lab.

Three weeks is still within the time they say is their current turnaround: 14-21 business days (i.e. 3-4 whole weeks, since only M-F are business days), notwithstanding items with a 'component issue' . Now that they appear to be moving over the Tokyo Stomp backorders and the 13 order bump it will probably speed ahead to May in no time! :P

I was a little late in ordering Bloody Mary and ordered it on the night of the 29th of April :P

HOWEVER I got an email this afternoon saying it had shipped! So they've done the end of April orders at least :D

2 weeks, the fastest turnaround from the Lab I've got! It'll take about 10 days to get to me though :D

I just (one month after I ordered) received a mail which says "Click-N-Ship® Notification" from USPS. Is that my BPAL? I didn't order anything else in that time and on May 2 I was told by someone from the lab, that my order should arrive shortly since they "shipped out a batch of international orders last week".

It that is my BPAL, how long will it take it to be here in Germany? Does anyone know that?

I just (one month after I ordered) received a mail which says "Click-N-Ship® Notification" from USPS. Is that my BPAL? I didn't order anything else in that time and on May 2 I was told by someone from the lab, that my order should arrive shortly since they "shipped out a batch of international orders last week".

It that is my BPAL, how long will it take it to be here in Germany? Does anyone know that?

It probably is your BPAL order, since many europeans have received CnS notifications today. (Not me.. :P)

I don't know if this helps, but it has taken 5-15 days for BPAL orders to arrive to Finland, usually it takes approximately one week.

Ok, thanks for the answer. :P I think that shipping to Germany and Finland will take the nearly same time.

Good luck for your order. :D

One week feels such a long time when waiting for the preciousss...

I placed my order on May 4th and the CnS notifications received today seems to be from April 30th. So I think my order will be sent in the next batch of internationals. Which hopefully happens soon. :P

Me too :P I placed an order May 10th, no news as yet, but they tend to send out Internationals in one big bunch. Hopefully that'll be soon!

(I neeeeed my 5ml of Imp :D)

I placed a massive order last night! :P Doesanyone know if Convergence is likely to delay orders placed over the next couple of weeks as some staff members decamp to Portland?