Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Simply cool, the essence of Lounge: the scent of a crisp pomegranate martini.

Imp: oh hello lovely pomegranate! your color is sultry and sexy and lux. Your scent is the same
Wet on Me: oh lovely dark tempting pomegranate I do love how you love my skin
Drying Down: this pom is wonderful! really not getting the booze but dayum honey you wank!
Dry: By all the gods this is divine! I need a gallon of this to bathe in!!

Very dry and tart. Little bit powdery. I do quite like it, especially for a night out but my imp will be enough. All in all it’s definitely one of my favourite alcohol based blends.

In the imp: Effervescent, boozy pomegranate.

Wet: This one is even fizzier on my skin! I'm getting lots of the booze and lots of the pomegranate, but the booze is by far the more prominent note at the moment.

Dry: The pomegranate is stronger than it was before and now dominates the scent, with the fizzy booze note right behind it.

After a while, it becomes mostly effervescent gin with a some pomegranate.

Verdict: The pomegranate is too strong for me (as someone that isn't particularly fond of it in perfume), but if you're into fizzy scents and enjoy pomegranate, give this one a go.

This is very nice, more pleasant than I expected. It starts off super alcohol which turns into a powdered sugar like scent on me once dried down. The pomegranate is also stronger dry than when it was wet for me. Alcohol note is still present but it's mostly in the background.

This reminds me of 2020 Aesthetic from the Lilith's this year, the scent is a tad artificial like the kind you'd find on a scented toy like Strawberry Shortcake. If I had tried this first and didn't prefer the raspberry note to the pomegranate, I would have bought a bottle of this. It's still a lovely scent though and I might just get a bottle anyway sometime down the line.