Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Aids in the cultivation and development of personal power in all aspects of your life. Can be used in conjunction with any magick to add additional strength to the work.

gah this is intimidating. being the first to review a mysterious tal blend.... :P

in the vial resinous, and a very familiar scent of tal blends. sharp, and well powerful

wet: hmm cedar i believe it is cedary, there is something spicy there too possibly tonka? (ppsssttt did i say this is intimidating?)

as it dries it is mostly resinous but occassionally i get a whiff of smething spicey. it is a powerful scent, i wish i could do it justice but alas i fear i am not. the longer it is on the less "resinous" it is and it becomes somewhat floral i believe gardenia, heady and strong and the hint of light clean soap (in a good way not in a coast way)

my skin really soaked this one up, like a sponge

eta recieved a decanted imp in a swap

Added Lab description --Shollin Edited by Shollin

Bottle (Imp): Herbs.

Just On: Herbs and wood.

An hour or two later: More wood than herbs, maybe a hint of musk.

Around 6 hours: A bit of musk and woods, not very much left to this.

12 hours: Interesting, but not something that seems to power me up.

Overall: I'm more inclined to feel powered up from a sweeter scent, but I don't know that scent is the only thing, so this could very well be quite powerful.

After reading other reviews, ahem, review: I'd have to agree that there could be cedar in this, and that's appropriate, considering how powerful trees can be.

at first: a dark, earthy note. i don't like it.

on: this is a really bad scent on me. i'm not sure what it is.

half an hour later: fruity and strong. the bad scent seems to be gone, which is good.

1.5 hours later: sweet, but confident.

overall: this is definitely a confidence-inspiring scent.

In Bottle: Sharp and herbal

On Skin: This scent is metallic as well. But in a brighter less sweet sense. This one is herbal and sharp, slightly soapy. There is also spice, but it’s in the background. I also smell a smoky woody note. As it dries it becomes quite powdery and the wood note becomes more obvious. As does the spice, I’m thinking it’s cinnamon? I’m also sensing a light floral in the background that sweetens the scent up a little. Pretty, but not really a scent I’d wear. I’m very excited to see if it’s magickal intent works. I really nees to pump up the power in my life. A low to medium throw, and an average wearlength.

Fragrance-wise this smells like cinnamon, a clean white floral, and warm resins. It's really nice and reminds me somewhat of the smell of Hand of Hermes, only less fiery.

Generally in use, I put it on the top of my head, and barely notice the smell. But I like to know it's a nice one. I've been using it to boost the effect of other oils in purposes such as luck and dispelling negative energy. It does amplify my feeling of being bad-ass. I like feeling like a bad-ass. I could see wearing this by itself anytime I am feeling a little less confident.

It really does smell wonderful. The floral is coming out more and more. It's not soapy, but warm and authoritative. I think I'm going to start wearing it on more than just the top of my head. B)

Smell: Cinnamon, resins, white floral. It's got a nice, pleasant smell. A little heady.

I find Power to be an amplifier, and its smell in particular is effective for me. It's strong in a very subtle way, which is sort of the effect you're going for.

It's confident, pleasant, and strong.