Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Kaylee0196

Email order acknowledgement

I placed my first order via paypal on 6/8, on 6/9 I got an email from the lab saying my payment had been received and entered into the que etc. Also the amount was withdrawn from my account on this day. Today 6/13 I got another email from the lab, same exact email. Is this common? I just want to make sure I don't get it taken out twice?

I've never had that happen...

Have you checked your paypal account? Does it look like the transaction has posted twice, or is there any unusual activity?

Have you checked your paypal account?  Does it look like the transaction has posted twice, or is there any unusual activity?

Only once out of my pay pal.

Odd.

Have you checked your paypal account?  Does it look like the transaction has posted twice, or is there any unusual activity?

Only once out of my pay pal.

Odd.

Having done business with paypal, I can tell you that it only went out of your account once.

If you did a transfer with paypal. it confirms the transaction right away, and you get an email from BPAL that confirms the order. Youg get a SECOND confirmation when the money actually clears into BPAL's account, and that is when they start the order.

I'm looking at my mailbox every day... I got my confirmation on the sixth of May. Come on, BPAL goodsmellies!

Do they send out confirmations for each order? I'm starting to make lists of ones to try, and now I'm not sure of what imps i've already ordered. For some reason I cant find any confirmation in my email....

There's no confirmation email listing *what* you ordered, but you should be able to view details of your Paypal transactions (in your History), or use the links that CCNow provides to view your pending orders.

If you did a transfer with paypal. it confirms the transaction right away, and you get an email from BPAL that confirms the order.  Youg get a SECOND confirmation when the money actually clears into BPAL's account, and that is when they start the order.

I'm looking at my mailbox every day... I got my confirmation on the sixth of May. Come on, BPAL goodsmellies!

Um... a second confirmation? I´ve placed several orders, the first one on May 5th, and I´ve only gotten a confirmation from paypal and one from BPAL saying that they have recieved my order (the one that comes right after you send the order/money). No second confirmation, though... And the money´s been withdrawn from my account as well, every time I´ve ordered. I´m in Europe, so I haven´t recieved any of my orders or any CnS yet, but I was hoping they were all in the que somewhere...

Is this something I should worry about? :P

I ordered yesterday and while I recieved a paypal reciept I didn't get a confirmation from the lab. This is the second time this has happened. I did get my other order. I guess it just depends on how wonky the Lab's computers are being that day.

Is this something I should worry about? :P

Nope. I've never gotten a second confirmation email, and I've placed approximately a gazillion orders with the Lab via paypal.

Actually, the only reason I can think of that you would get a second one would be if you paid with a Paypal e-check.

ETA: Just saw bigeyedgirl's post - yeah sometimes I don't even get the one confirmation. I think my spam blocker eats it.

I have placed 2 pending orders and paying via paypal ....1st I get a recipet from paypal as usual and then I get a confirmation from blackphoenix....then

I watch the calandar day by day... :P

I usually get an email confirmation from the lab, but I didn't get one yesterday when I placed an order, so maybe something is wonky with their computer this week.

I usually get an email confirmation from the lab, but I didn't get one yesterday when I placed an order, so maybe something is wonky with their computer this week.

Yep, that happened to me to, yesterday. It´s good to hear that there are more of us, cause then the lab probably gets the orders anyway. I will not worry. I will not!!! :P

I've received confirmation for all but my second to last order, placed on May 25. Don't think it's a problem, though. Based on previous posts, seems to happen now and again.

Just to add to the suspicions about something being screwy on Thursday (6/30), I too placed a wee order and did not get a confirmation from the Lab. But my PayPal confirmation arrived immediately. There have been other times I haven't received a Lab confirmation, but I have yet to not receive an order, so I won't be concerned unless a memo goes out telling us that 6/30 orders got eaten and we need to re-send them.

I placed an order on Friday and never received the confirmation email from the Lab, so I suspect that whatever was affecting their computers on Thursday bled into Friday as well.

I have placed 2 pending orders and paying via paypal ....1st I get a recipet from paypal as usual and then I get a confirmation from blackphoenix....then

I watch the calandar day by day... :P

Ok today upon placing my 3rd order with BPAL via paypal, I got my paypal reciept as usual. I didnt get an acknowlegement from the lab like the first 2 times I ordered. I hope it is not because I ordered Love in the Asylum and it may or may not be avialable its on the LE page still....so I ordered it...Any comments?

Edited by ~AmusedMuse~

Adding another voice in here -- I placed a CCNow order today, the first CCNow order I've done in a year, because it's for a friend and I wanted to know for SURE which order this is, when it ships. I didn't get a lab confirmation but I wasn't sure if those typically come when you order through CCNow. I usually use Paypal. Do they usually come with CCNow orders too? Anyway, I didn't get one this time...

Apparently, the lab computer is feeling a little rebellious or something, as it seems a lot of people don´t get that confirmation email from the lab. I´m not gonna worry about it, though. It helps just to know that there are more of us, and I´m sure all our orders will arrive safe and sound at our doorsteps when they are due :P

3 orders - over about two months...

A blend of paypal and CCNow orders, and I haven't received any lab notification for any of them.

However! I did have an inquiry into one of my orders and it's there and accounted for. So no worries :>

Ly

I ordered some BPAL yesterday and didn't receive a notification from the Lab, either. I'm kind of relieved this isn't just me, actually. :P

I didn't get a lab confirmation but I wasn't sure if those typically come when you order through CCNow.  I usually use Paypal.  Do they usually come with CCNow orders too?  Anyway, I didn't get one this time...

I never got an order acknowledgement email from the Lab when I was ordering through CCNow.

Ok today upon placing my 3rd order with BPAL via paypal, I got my paypal reciept as usual. I didnt get an acknowlegement from the lab like the first 2 times I ordered. I hope it is not because I ordered Love in the Asylum and it may or may not be avialable its on the LE page still....so I ordered it...Any comments?

just added as an update ...no worries I got a letter from customer service about my 3rd order which was for Love in the Asylum :P

I'm a little confused, being a newbie to the whole ordering thing.

Placed my CCNow order with debit card, got the e-mail from CCNow, no charge yet in my account, but the order has shipped. I hope BPAL gets my money :-/, if not I'll send more.

It's not free for anyone and I don't want to be a freeloader. Hopefully everything works soon.

PixieSkull,

I don´t really know how CCNow works, but I think I´ve read somewhere that it takes some time before they charge you... Hopefully someone else can let you in on the secret rules of CCNow World, but I guess you could just wait and see, your money will probably disappear in no time :P And I guess that if the lab doesn´t get any cash at all, they won´t send out your order without letting you know first

Sign in to follow this