Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

52 minutes ago, artisjok said:

I don’t know if I’m allowed to recommend another company on this thread... here I go....... Solstice Scents’ During the Rain is an amazing petrichor scent! 

I’m sure the lab has made something with a petrichor note...

Ooh, I will definitely look into it, thank you! :)

I think the most rainy scents are Shanghai Tunnel, Mag Mell, June Gloom, On the Porch in the Rain, Dandelions and Concrete, Shadwell and Stormclouds Over the Midway. And probably Slate Black Clouds Tumbled Over Eden, but I haven't tried that one yet, it's on my wishlist ( :

Edited by scentedbythesun

There's nothing in the notes to suggest it, but I find Victoria (Graceful vanilla musk, tea rose, and stargazer lily) smells like the most beautiful fresh flowers in the rain.

I came across two more rain scents that I haven't tried - Sad Ted Behind the Wall - Rain-splashed strawberries, and Peugeot Punch - The Christmas lights of the 17th arrondissement glittering in the rain: white musk and ambergris sparkling violet and blue. Both from Yuletide with Lilith 2019.

two more - Waiting from Lilith 2016 - Raindrops and asphalt, lavender, pale musk, and white oudh, and Under the Silvery Moonbeams from Five Paintings That Smell Like February 2022 - Rain-spattered, shimmering soft green mosses, mints, matcha, jasmine, cardamom, chestnut, pine needle, and sweet labdanum.