Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
thesibylqueen

How do I buy forum-only oils?

I highly doubt it. There have been people posting that they have ordered 2...I think you're safe. :)

So, I saw the link on the forum the other day and I ordered the two oils. I paid with Paypal. I did not realize that you should put your forum name down on the order form. I hope I am not in trouble! I did send an email to customer service, maybe that will fix it?

So, I saw the link on the forum the other day and I ordered the two oils. I paid with Paypal. I did not realize that you should put your forum name down on the order form. I hope I am not in trouble! I did send an email to customer service, maybe that will fix it?

You should be fine!

Could anyone tell me how long the forum-only scents are usually available? I want to order a 5mL of Sprinklecake, but it's looking now like my decants may or may not get here before the Weenies come down. Should I just order Sprinklecake now, you think?

Could anyone tell me how long the forum-only scents are usually available? I want to order a 5mL of Sprinklecake, but it's looking now like my decants may or may not get here before the Weenies come down. Should I just order Sprinklecake now, you think?

Yes. i do not think there's a set time, but some of them come down fast. you caqn always find buyers or swappers in the secondary market for forum only scents if it doesn'rt work out. Mine swapped out in days of posting on my list.

If you have the cash, go for it.

Yes. i do not think there's a set time, but some of them come down fast. you caqn always find buyers or swappers in the secondary market for forum only scents if it doesn'rt work out. Mine swapped out in days of posting on my list.

If you have the cash, go for it.

Thank you! I will!

Does anyone know if one could place an order of a Forum Only scent on behalf of or for someone else? In other words, let's say my partner wanted to buy me a bottle of Halloween: Las Vegas for my birthday next month. Could he put my forum name in the comments? Should he put "birthday present for LizardQueen" instead? Should I just buy it myself as my birthday present to me? :lol: Any input/advice would be most welcome!

Does anyone know if one could place an order of a Forum Only scent on behalf of or for someone else? In other words, let's say my partner wanted to buy me a bottle of Halloween: Las Vegas for my birthday next month. Could he put my forum name in the comments? Should he put "birthday present for LizardQueen" instead? Should I just buy it myself as my birthday present to me? :lol: Any input/advice would be most welcome!

I think as long as he put "Present for LizardQueen on the forums" it'd be fine but I'm not entirely sure

I think as long as he put "Present for LizardQueen on the forums" it'd be fine but I'm not entirely sure

Thank you for the response! I think I'll just drop customer service a line just to be sure, but I think he's going to give it a shot; worst thing that happens is they say no, right? ("No scent for you! Come back one year!") :D