Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Prague

For Jenny, with love. Crocus with snowdrop and three lilies.

In the imp: Exactly as described - so pretty!

Wet on skin: More... sparkly? I guess? I’m not sure how to describe this!

Dry on skin: Musky & floraly & a little bit sparkly. Very pretty, light & delicate!

After a few hours: Barely even there!

Verdict: Very pretty & subtle - a good “everyday” type perfume

I couldn't identify crocus or snowdrop to save my life, but I do know lilies, and this is a nice, non dusty lily. Mixed with, and bear with me now, high-end shampoo. I was a hairdresser for a few years so I know the smell of fancy hair stuff lol. Perhaps crocus and/or snowdrop smells like expensive hair stuff?

These were my notes when I initially tested out what has become one of my absolute favorite scents.

Lilies have been doing well for me, so I'm interested in this one.

In the Bottle: Rich, nectary and juicy floral scent. Smells like a garden in bloom.

Wet on skin: Adds some softly spicy floral notes to that. A little sharper, but in a good way. The sweet juicy nature of the floral is still there, but it's a little more complex on the skin.

Oooh, if this stays like this I like this!

On drydown: Prague continues to smell incredible like a bed of lilies and sweet nectar, but not sticky sweet, tart and airy sweet. I am learning that lilies smell very good on my skin. I saw people mention powdery elements or soapiness from the lily scents, and I am getting none of that from any of the lilies. They all seem to want to smell like blooming flowers and nectars on me. So like, this is good knowledge.

I do kind of want to lick my arm though, which is a slight problem, it's just this side of it being a problem. I will not lick the perfume, I am an adult who knows better.

I have worn this so much since getting the imp, and I'm definitely getting a full bottle!

A somewhat soapy lush floral on me! Actually lovely, but all but the lillies dissapear on me, aw.

Cool, sweet lilies. This has a vaguely cherry scent to me too. I wear this pretty often and was surprised cherry isn't in the notes. Strong too, this one lasts all day on my skin.