Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Shipping Update

ok, not to sound like a brat, but im just worried at the lack of response to my emails because i need to change the address on my shipping. who should i get in touch with? have pmed Kebechet and emailed the cupcake addy with no response.

sorry if i seem overly concerned about myself, but im going to italy in a month and i would like to see my things by then (ordered on 4-13) so hopefully we can get it all straightened out, because i dont want my samples to sit for two months until i come back!

Also, now that Nella (Snow White) is at the lab, I'm sure that the e-mails will be cleared more quickly. Maybe try PM-ing her?

Nella is really quick! I sent an email today and I got a response today! I was so excited.

Also, make sure that it's not a hotmail or yahoo address.

Why can't i use a hotmail or yahoo addy? yahoo is the one i primarily use for ordering things so my school account doesn't get spammed up.

i'll try give nella a holler today and see whats up.

Apparently, the hotmail and yahoo accounts have been blocked by the blackphoenix email accounts. I don't know how to explain this well and I'm sure it's already been explained somewhere. But it makes sense, since I got a quick response when I sent an email from my school account, rather than when I sent one from Yahoo.

I don't think sending an email to the lab is going to result in spam.

Hmmm, that's strange. I got an email from Nella to my hotmail account Monday, but she hasn't answered my last reply/question. Have they been blocked since them or are they just really busy like I thought? :D

Should I send a pm to her too? I feel like that's just too much. :P

Nope, I think this is from a while ago, when a virus attacked their computers and blocked hotmail and yahoo accounts. I have no explanation from hearing from her through hotmail, but I would be safe and always email from a "real" account.

i thought it was aol that had been blocked...

coz, nella replied to an email of mine @ yahoo today :P

Hmmm, really? I sent an email from Yahoo a couple of days ago, and never heard back, but I heard back the same day when I sent it from my school account.

As I understand it, The lab can recieve e-mail from hotmail and yahoo accounts...

I think at some point a spammer sent out spam using the lab's addresses as the originating adress (by creating fake e-mail headers), and hotmail and yahoo flagged e-mail from the blackphoenixalchemylab.com domain as being spam, and so drops them directly to your bulk mail folder. Check there if you think you may have missed an e-mail.

I don't understand what is going on anymore, because my email from my Yahoo account was never answered, while I've gotten several responses from my other account.

I don't think sending an email to the lab is going to result in spam.

i just prefer to use a yahoo account for my commercial transactions because then many companies (not necessarily bpal, but many companies) sell their mailing lists. its not that i think spam will result from asking about my order.

Our order arrived this last weekend, and the scents are wonderful.. and was delighted to find extra imp ears. Had ordered 5 ml of Snake oil for dear friend for her going away present and the 6 imp ears where for me to find what I really like on myself (before I order 5 ml bottles). Sadly most the ones I picked out worked much better on my friend but among the extras I found three that works wonderfully on me.. ( ones I would have never tried out on my own but am now in love with).

Thank you so much, my friend is be on happy with her snake oil and I now have three new oils that I love.

Now just have to do an order of a few 5 ml for myself and for my friend ( who now has two new favorites she is asking for as her birthday present). :P

Thank you so much

I feel kinda bad. I'm afraid to put any more orders in because of how backed up things are :P I own my own online business and I know all about how frustrating it can get when you're backed up like crazy.

I put an order in on April 5th. My confirmation says it was shipped on April 29th, but nothing has arrived yet.

Order # 61-2779

I had more oils I wanted to order... is there a better time I should wait till to order? I don't want to add to the chaos.

~Leslie

I ordered on the 5th too and got the same "shipped" date from CCNow so I just assume they are being processed and will get here shortly. We should have a race to see who gets theirs first, LOL!! :P

Just a reminder ... the CCNow shipping date just means the order is now in the lab's hands, and not actually in the mail. Last update they'd gotten to orders through the 7th.

Just a reminder ... the CCNow shipping date just means the order is now in the lab's hands, and not actually in the mail.  Last update they'd gotten to orders through the 7th.

Ah-ha! No, I did not know that. Thank you for the info!

-Jilli