Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Basically fruit roll-ups for your naughty bits: wild cherry and sugared up strawberry with hot pink peppercorn.

Galen and I were just laughing about how fruit roll-up-y this is in the bottle. It has that sticky humidity, I can practically HEAR the ripping sound of the roll-up peeling away from the clear plastic. This is maybe the most immodestly sugared-up strawberry I've had the honor of encountering in a BPAL... almost like a daiquiri or a sundae topping. And same with the cherry, it's downright lurid. 

On the skin the peppercorn really elevates this blend. It's still fruity to the point of utter lasciviousness, I'd say maybe even downright TACKY. But the pepper corn gives it an arid quality and also a bit of mystery, the kind that makes it possible to show one's face in public even when dressed like THAT.

It smells to me the way I think girls (and others, ahem) in the '80s fantasized about smelling when they grew up. And you know, maybe some actually dared to, and then some of us didn't. But it's never too late! I'm turning 45 this year, and suddenly it seems alarmingly possible that I'll show up to my birthday party smelling like Edible Panties.

This one is really fruit roll-up-y. I had tried the original hair gloss, but wondered if this would be different in perfume form.

Well, I don't really remember exactly what the hair gloss smelled like, aside from it smelling like fruity candy. According to my review, it was mostly sugary strawberry, backed by some cherry and pink pepper. I still get mostly get a sugary strawberry candy scent from this, but backed by the pink pepper during the wet phase of the scent. Sadly, the cherry never pops up on me in the perfume... and that's why I was here. 😭

I so wanted that cherry!