Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

It's the same sugar note as in Faith and Hope and I love it. I get a little iris underneath it. This one has some staying power, I put it on yesterday and woke up this morning with it still going strong.

I came here to say the same as "Frills"... Iris in a Vase is the triplet to Hope & Faith.   

Simple but beautiful.  if you love the twins and Iris snag this one.   ♥️ 

On me this smells nearly identical to rose quartz bedroom. I did a side by side skin sniff and they are basically indistinguishable. So for anyone who missed out, this would be a perfect substitute 

yes, this is a similar sugar note to faith and hope with a good dash of iris.

The overall effect is of a powdery and sweet iris scented/ flavored pastille candy.

I'd definitely eat this, but I'm on the fence if I'd wear it. When I get more of the iris, I like it, but when I get a waft of pure sugar I don't.

BPAL just needs to release an Iris single note.

I tested this side by side with Faith, and they are extremely similar. Violet and iris are two of my favorite florals and have always smelled alike to my nose. Faith is just a titch sweeter and like a violet-flavored candy, whereas this one is reminiscent of real flower petals coated in sugar. It's definitely a coating of sugar rather than a dusting, but it has that hint of earthiness and depth that Faith lacks. Good lasting power, too.

i agree with the above reviewer that at first, this is reminiscent of faith, though i did not test them side by side. i get iris, violets and sugar. however, after being on skin awhile, it changes and isn't much like faith anymore. faith is softer and more subtle. this one gets quite strong and has an iris-y 'lipstick'/raspberry sort of note that often happens with iris/orris. the raspberryish thing really amps up over time, at least on me. pretty and springlike, for sure. 

Edited by theseagrows

Irises in a Vase: first, SUGAR! A really glorious sugar, I'd say simple syrup. Then the floral notes start stepping forward. This is a really pretty iris. It's like an iris infused simple syrup or candied iris petals. There's a little spiciness that keeps this from being cloying and a little teeny bit of green leaf.

I'm a cautionary fan of iris, so this ended up being a real hit for me. Noticeably sugary, with the sugar softening what would otherwise be an iris single note. Simple and striking, without being overbearing, fresh and almost fruity.