Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Hard Candy Bath Oil

This reminds me a lot of sticking my head into a bag of jolly rangers. I couldn’t put my finger on what I was smelling at first, but another forumite helped me narrow it to cherry. This is like cherry limeade jolly rangers. I like it

Okay there is no mistaking or denying that this is straight up cherry limeade, it resides more in the fruit catagory than in a sugar sweet catagory in my opinion.

I completely agree with lithie on the jolly ranchers vibes. Chery limeade, and I also got a hit of watermelon when I put it in the water.

Reminiscent of Fruitbat Fruit Bath BO from back in the day, this is a bag of translucent hard candies, mostly of the orange and yellow variety but with a couple reds and greens for good measure. 

Put this on after swimming laps at the YMCA. Husband walked in the room when I got home and said - Ooh! Smells like candy in here! Life Savers! Red Life Savers!!

I have been searching for a way to overpower the chlorine aroma from the pool. Slathered this on immediately post-shower in place of lotion, and the clothes I wore afterwards still smell like delicious red candies. We have a winner!!