Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Performing Cunnilingus on a Colleague

Red musk and red ginger with pink peppercorn, golden amber, honeycomb, cassis, and pink carnation.

Honeyed red musk and lots of spicy carnation. The peppercorn tingle is present, but not as notable as in other blends. The ginger lends a bite to cut through some of the sweetness to balance it out.

Fans of The Red Ribbon would probably enjoy this.

At the end of the work day, still very strong and nice throw.

Edited by elissamay

sweet red musk and rich golden amber, gently spiced. when i try to pry apart the spice aspects, i find some dry tickly peppercorn and a bit of floral-toned spicy carnation. there is perhaps a hint of something like a sweet cinnamon, which may be the cassis. i can find no gingery bite, but there's a little heat to the red musk as it gains more prominence, and i think that might be red ginger giving me what it's got. honeycomb was a no-show for me, but there is plenty of sweetness here. 

after a while, an almost sour note emerges that isn't sitting completely well with me. i think i'll put this one aside for a while to let it develop, because that spiced ambery musk was very promising. 

The Lab's red musk note comes out the most on me in this scent. The rest of the notes combine together to form a spicy, slightly sweet, slightly floral scent that's hard to pin down to any of its components. A warm and spicy take on a red musk scent.

Performing goes on like an absolute explosion of all of the listed notes.  Sultry, warm, red musk, spicy and slightly earthy red ginger and peppercorn, a drizzle of golden honey, and spiced, dried carnation petals with a little powderiness from the golden amber and a tiny hint of fruity cassis.  The red musk quickly calms down on me and I normally am not a huge fan of honey scents, but I really love the golden, sugared, creamy honey in this mixed with the dry, spicy carnation and fiery red ginger.  I normally dislike a powdery amber as well, but the powdery, golden amber here gives this an elegant, perfumey finish.

Sweet, spicy, dried carnation drizzled in the most beautiful honey with perfumey, elegant amber and hints of warm, red musk.  I love it.

Oh boy oh boy this scent is a dream come true. It's like they took all the best parts of some of my favorites and rolled them into one magnificent blend! The rich, resinous fruits of Like the Very Gods or The Wish, plus the candy-sweet red musk of Heartshow, with an extra kick of spice from The Sky Quivered Red Like Flames of Fire HG. Up close, it's dry and toasty, red hot desert spice musk. But the waft is all honeyed fruit. Candied fruits, red musk, and pink spice. Gorgeous. Delicious. Tested it first thing in the morning, just a couple dabs on a wrist, and I could smell it all day while doing yardwork, under my gardening glove, above the sage bushes and the dirt. Exceptional. So glad I blind bottled this. It is love. 

When I first got this it was almost overpowering carnation so I sniffed it a put it aside. Every so often I’d sniff it again and still “BAM CARNATION” so I never really got around to testing it. Tonight I gave it a good shake before finally trying it on and now I’m kicking myself for waiting so long. The carnation is definitely still there, but the ginger and cassis are making their presence known. I can pick up a hint of red musk and I’m hoping it becomes more prominent as it dries because the lab’s red musk is one of my favorite notes. 

Its much spicier than I ever thought it would be from sniffing the bottle, and I will definitely be wearing it now.