Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
angelicruin

Fruitbat Fruitbath Bath Oil

FRUITBAT FRUITBATH
Plump plums, ripe pomegranate, sweet mango, kumquat, yuzu, melon blossom, and Boquila berries.

Applied on my skin, not in bath:

Fruity! Melon is strongest on me, but I tend to amp the Lab's melon note, so not a surprise for me. I would swear there are strawberries in this one too if I didn't see the note listing. It's sweet...it's fruity...it's exactly what I thought it would be. ;)

I'm not sure what scents I'm getting out of this...but it is very sweet, fruity and fun. :) I could swear there's a touch of honey in this...

I am a huge fan of fruit notes and there`s no note in Fruitbat that I don`t love dearly. Unsurprisingly this is a big hit on me, used as moisturizer it opens with a blast of juicy plums and then the mango appear followed by the yuzu and the other fruits. It`s tart, fresh and delicious from the start to the end. Big bottle please!

Wow, fruity goodness! More of a throw than the other bath oils I have tried. After using this, I pick out a really fruity scent (like Shango or Yemaya) to wear and the result is pure magic.

This is awesome.

I tend to use the bath oils just as moisturizer and scent, rather than in the bath, and this one has an amazing amount of throw. Super-fruity, but not overly sweet, this is such a bright and happy fruity scent that I had to get a big bottle even though it takes me forever to go through them, because I couldn't stand the idea of never smelling this again when my tiny imp-sized sample ran out.

Definitely my favorite bath oil since the Warrior Queen ones.

Sweet, fruity berries. Bright, happy, zingy.

ETA: On wet, I can smell the plums and hints of berries. As that smell dissipates a little in the shower, I can definitely smell the mango more. Once toweled off, my skin smells more like a combination mango with hints of plum and pomegranate. Very candy like.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Honestly, you could throw cantelope, mango, and a metric ton of sugar into a blender and that's exactly what this smells like to me. Very melon, very sweet, very fun. I don't usually go for the fruity stuff but this is just happy in a bottle. It screams to be used when I'm in a lighthearted mood. It's a keeper.

I'm finishing up my decants of this one and wish I had more. Most overtly I get a citrus zing, so this is a good warm weather scent, but there's also plump berries/redfruit and cool melon in there too. Kind of sugary sweet sometimes so I'm shocked this is JUST a fruit blend.