• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • Mood:fantastical
  • Rat
  • Cancer
  • United States

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

FRUITBAT FRUITBATH
Plump plums, ripe pomegranate, sweet mango, kumquat, yuzu, melon blossom, and Boquila berries.

Applied on my skin, not in bath:

Fruity! Melon is strongest on me, but I tend to amp the Lab's melon note, so not a surprise for me. I would swear there are strawberries in this one too if I didn't see the note listing. It's sweet...it's fruity...it's exactly what I thought it would be. ;)

#2 Herb Girl

Herb Girl

must be 5mL to ride

• Members
  • 5,340 posts
  • Mood:Numb
  • Nothing Selected
  • Nothing Selected
  • United States

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:35 AM

I'm not sure what scents I'm getting out of this...but it is very sweet, fruity and fun. :) I could swear there's a touch of honey in this...

#3 Champagne

Champagne

obsessive precious hoarder

• Members
  • 1,513 posts
  • Mood:sweet
  • SotD:Bathed in Seduction IX and King Mandarin
  • Nothing Selected
  • Cancer
  • Japan

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

I am a huge fan of fruit notes and there`s no note in Fruitbat that I don`t love dearly. Unsurprisingly this is a big hit on me, used as moisturizer it opens with a blast of juicy plums and then the mango appear followed by the yuzu and the other fruits. It`s tart, fresh and delicious from the start to the end. Big bottle please!

#4 reynardine

reynardine

sexy swapper

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • SotD:French Vanilla Single Note
  • Horse
  • Aquarius
  • United States

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

Wow, fruity goodness! More of a throw than the other bath oils I have tried. After using this, I pick out a really fruity scent (like Shango or Yemaya) to wear and the result is pure magic.

#5 astarinel

astarinel

diabolical decanter

• Members
  • 969 posts
  • Mood:content
  • SotD:Antique Lace
  • Rooster
  • Libra
  • United States

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

This is awesome.

I tend to use the bath oils just as moisturizer and scent, rather than in the bath, and this one has an amazing amount of throw. Super-fruity, but not overly sweet, this is such a bright and happy fruity scent that I had to get a big bottle even though it takes me forever to go through them, because I couldn't stand the idea of never smelling this again when my tiny imp-sized sample ran out.

Definitely my favorite bath oil since the Warrior Queen ones.

#6 zankoku_zen

zankoku_zen

The MacGyver of BPAL

• Members
  • 12,694 posts
  • Mood:BPAL Beast Mode
  • SotD:Permanently TALed UP
  • Ram
  • Sagittarius
  • United States

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Sweet, fruity berries. Bright, happy, zingy.

ETA: On wet, I can smell the plums and hints of berries. As that smell dissipates a little in the shower, I can definitely smell the mango more. Once toweled off, my skin smells more like a combination mango with hints of plum and pomegranate. Very candy like.

Edited by zankoku_zen, 09 September 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#7 calivianya

calivianya

• Members
  • 2,328 posts
  • Mood:Excited!
  • SotD:The Wiley Grasser
  • Dragon
  • Aries
  • United States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Honestly, you could throw cantelope, mango, and a metric ton of sugar into a blender and that's exactly what this smells like to me. Very melon, very sweet, very fun. I don't usually go for the fruity stuff but this is just happy in a bottle. It screams to be used when I'm in a lighthearted mood. It's a keeper.

#8 Leopard403

Leopard403

• Members
  • 1,764 posts
  • Mood:KNOTTY PINE?!
  • Ram
  • Aries
  • United States

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

I'm finishing up my decants of this one and wish I had more. Most overtly I get a citrus zing, so this is a good warm weather scent, but there's also plump berries/redfruit and cool melon in there too. Kind of sugary sweet sometimes so I'm shocked this is JUST a fruit blend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users