Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Another one I had to order as soon as I saw it because oh man do I love dad jokes!

As I'm terrible with notes, I can't really identify any in the bottle, but it definitely smells green. I'm guessing it's the green musk but it almost smells like green grass on a sunny day? I'm definitely not getting a "vegetable" note as such but I really like it.

On my skin it starts to lighten up, it's still green but almost as though the grass now has dew on it, so I guess it's the cucumber coming through? It doesn't change much from there, still having this lovely fresh grassy sort of scent. I could see this as being lovely to wear coming into spring.

This is one of 2 of the new years perfumes that I blind bought purely on the concept and am so glad I did.

I tried this twice.

Both times, it was mostly a watery cabbage and lettuce scent with a touch of sweetness from the cucumber, like cucumber juice, or the middle of the cucumber, without any of the rind. The green musk in this doesn't go super perfume-y and is rather subdued in this scent (odd, because it tends to be a really loud note). The scent itself is pretty light and stays close to the skin, and I'd recommend it to those who like scents like Frenum bath oil or the GC Rapunzel (which both feature watery lettuce notes). If you're going into this hoping for cucumber, it's there, but not as loud as it is in scents like Squirting Cucumber or Rendezvous at the Bath. This is primarily about the watery greens.

I'm going to hang onto my decant, as I think it would be nice and refreshing on a summer day, but I don't think I need more of this one.

Cabbage accord was a hard sell, but this blend worked out surprisingly well for me! It opens with watery greenness, with just a little bit of cruciferous-veggie funk that really is evocative of green cabbage. The cabbage accord is never overpowering, though -- the green musk and cucumber notes keep the scent a more watery, grassy, fresh sort of green. This is a green blend that manages to be vegetal, grassy, and watery all at once. I can see myself wearing this in warmer weather.

I thought I'd reviewed this one, but apparently I didn't. 

This is a totally unique scent that is ideal for spring and summer because it is all about green, juicy freshness with just enough green musk to keep it on the ground. More of a skin scent, which is also a great pairing for hot weather, and it really surprises you when you catch it. Who knew that cabbage perfume could smell fresh, clean and a little sweet, even? I get the crunchy lettuce and pulpy cucumber, but the cucumber isn't dominant as others mentioned. Definitely not my usual and I'm very happy I took a chance on something completely different.

In the imp I get mostly lettuce and cucumber, juicy green and really refreshing. On my skin there is a bit of cabbage funk and a lot of green musk, it's more herbal than fresh crunchy cucumber.