Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Illuni Nocte

Yes to all of the notes. This is beautiful. I thought I was smelling an opium/poppy deepness/darkness but it is not listed. The rose doesn't take over, actually, everything is nicely balanced and I enjoyed this for the New Moon in Capricorn. I am personally hoping the oak bark and black currant get stronger and stand out because I love those notes together. Very nice. (Also, pairs well near In the Shadow Room)

Beautifully balanced! I am able to pick out each note when I concentrate on it. If you dislike patchouli then this may not be for you, but if you love it, this is a gorgeously resonant blend! The fruitiness is subtle and not too sweet, the rose gives zest without being powdery/potpourri, the deep notes give warmth without weight. Really loving it ❤️

This is a very gothy Victorian floral - rose and orchid, but dirtied up by patchouli and oak and black currant. The impression is of velvet curtains, dark parlor, swaths of roses. Medium throw and wear length.

Ugh, this is gorgeous! Honestly, Aeris above here basically noted what i might've said- this is such a soft, deeply rosy blend. Nothing stands out it's all mixed to perfection. Works for warm wintery nights, clenly crisp spring mornings, a rainy autumn afternoon, a romantic dinner date... This is a swiss army perfume for comfortably cozy moments in time.