Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Santa Doesn’t Need Your Help

This is the marshmallow component of TKO plus a heaping spoonful of sugar crystals!  💜 Very purple! 💜 Both plum and lavender in a face-off with the saccharine fairy of the North Pole. This has been resting for six months, when I initially received it the plum stomped over everything. :peep: The lavender too shy to show itself... This is now plum & lavender well-balanced, holding hands helping Santa achieve those lofty goals he sets for himself each season. The candied plum sticks around the longest. Throw: medium. Longevity ~4 hours 🍬 

Edited by MonBon

The bright, cheerful, sugared candy plum with a hint of juiciness note of Midwinter's Eve, but infused with cool, creamy, floral breezy lavender.  I love the first couple minutes where the lavender is stronger, but my skin quickly eats the lavender and I'm left with Midwinter's Eve's candied plum that's just slightly more cool toned and breezy feeling than usual.  I love Midwinter's Eve, so this is still fine for me.  I wouldn't say that I ever smell the marshmallow note.

This is a sparkly, dark purple-silver scent. The lavender is dry & herbal, but not green or screechy. The marshmallow is more like silky warm fluff than poofy set marshies. 

I find this very wearable, even in the heat of summer. 

I get sugar plum, the sweetest nose-wrinkling blast of grapy, sugary sugar plum ever, and I'm here for it. I'm not picking out lavender or marshmallow, but my sniffer is notoriously low class. Love this one!