Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

High School Orientation Day Glamour

Sheer gardenia and coconut milk with a hint of lavender, white clove, golden sandalwood, black tea, and almond blossom.

Lots of gardenia here. It is a little bit indolic to me. There is some sweetness to this perfume that might be the coconut milk, but I don't get anything identifiable as coconut. The lavender occasionally peeks through the gardenia cloud. After this perfume dries, I can sort of sniff out the tea and sandalwood.

I don't really like gardenia, and it is not as sheer as I'd hoped. I catch glimpses of the notes I wanted, but not enough to outmatch the gardenia. This could be a perfume for you if you like the idea of gardenia and lavender together.

I think 'sheer' has become an exclusion criteria for me, these never seem to work out. This is perfumey and very smooth 'white'. I don't know why I'm surprised after re-reading the description, this happens a lot and I'm like, well, it was described perfectly, what were you expecting?? I was intrigued by white clove, golden sandalwood and the black tea notes that I hoped would stand out, but it's too much gardenia for me. Although that said, the gardenia isn't like superstrength or anything. I think it's a really pretty scent, I just don't want it on me. It smells like I'd want a high-end boutique specializing in hats, shawls and silver trinkets to smell when I walked in. It does bring the glamour!