Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Alice Monaghan

OKAY, this very much coded to an apple blossom and white musk. I think its the  combination of pink clover plus ectoplasm. It's clean, white, and floral. Good throw and wear length.

This one is tricky. And I don't mean a morpher, I mean pinpointing specific elements. I will say that I'm surprised by the wear time which lasted less than 4 hours. Maybe my skin ate up the tea? This is sweet and clean, and I'm straining to smell any musk. Not too much of any one element. I wish I had something I could liken this to, but I don't have much in my collection since I usually steer clear of amber and white tea. It doesn't have the acidity of tea, or the oversweetness of amber. I wouldn't even say this is floral, but I do pick out an element of "green", which I guess is the clover. I definitely would recommend getting a tester of this if you're unsure if this would work for you.

Sweet, fresh, light slightly musky floral. Does not go sharp on my skin as white scents usually do. I think it's the amber preventing that. Stays close to the skin. Nice, not my preferred kind of scent, but not one I would refuse to wear ever again.

This is a fresh, clean, floral fragrance.

In the decant, I smell the white tea, followed by the pink clover, the ectoplasm, and then the white amber, with some musk in the background.

The astringent white tea note dominates at first, backed by the pink clover, and a dash of ectoplasm, but the skin musk in the background smooths things over. The white amber note emerges after a few minutes and gains strength over time, but the white tea remains the dominant note on me.

This is pleasant, but not something I'd probably reach for over other scents in that category in my collection. It does make me want to try something with pink clover in it again, though, perhaps paired with something sweet. :)

Edited by doomsday_disco

This is lovely - a light, perfumey, elegant, sweet, soft floral sort of vibe. It feels classic, somehow familiar. Comfortable. Like when you get a hug from a beloved relative and you catch a whiff of her scent on you later. I guess in that way, it smells like someone else, and not me. There's something pale and creamy underneath. I like it, but I don't know that I will reach for it often - I can tell it won't last on my skin, it's already fading away. Still, it's very pretty and comforting, though also very not me.