Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Lacquered Vulva Hair Gloss

Mahogany polished with burgundy musk, rosewood, jasmine absolute, and Spanish moss.

Gorgeous!  Jasmine (it would be purple!), dark moss, dark polished wood, and musk.  Fancy, and sexy.  I bet a lot of people who typically don’t like jasmine or red musk would love this.  I’m in the latter camp, and I think it’s gorgeous. 

This second best scent i have ever smelled from bpal. MAKE THIS PERMANENT. This is such a hard soft smell. The woody undertones works so well with this beautiful Jasmine. Males can definitely rock this. I have also been spraying this before i sleep and it's help to dream:3.

These burgundy musk blends are really hitting it out of the park! This is so well blended; the jasmine is purple, and the mahogany, musk, and spanish moss play sooooo well together.

Jasmine, rosewood, and purple musk. This smells like a rich redolent musky jasmine and rosewood blend. Great throw.

(trying this on skin.) right off i get a burgundy musk. it does smell purple! kind of plummy? but bpal's plum note usually turns to plastic and this doesn't. with some slightly indolic jasmine. a couple minutes later the woods come through adding a bit more oomph. after about 5-10 minutes in it's reminiscent of a lush scent. i don't know which one or if there actually is one but it has that sort of vibe to it. i think i also am getting hints of the moss which seem to brighten things a bit. i wasn't sure how i'd feel about this one, it had a 50% chance of working, but i really like it. the juxtaposition between jasmine and moss is really satisfying to my nose, and this is a really nice musk. i'm glad i found some of this, and i think it'd work in any season.