Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth reindeer say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale snowman: and his name was Frosty, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Not quite a jolly, happy soul. Snowballs and carrot seed, vanilla vetiver, and white incense.

Piney snow, smoky vanilla incense. This one smells like a slightly more smoky and masculine Skadi actually to me. Good throw and wear length.

Okay, I've juuuust put this on, and my decant only arrived today, but this one I really like. It reminds me a little bit of Nuclear Winter, but a bit sweeter, spicier, and with a hint of a pine scent in the background. 

Wet: Vanilla incense and ozone. Like.. a mix of vanilla incense burning in the snow.

Dry: All vanilla incense, all the time.

The dry-down is simple, but I mean. Come on. VANILLA. INCENSE. :heart: 

The Pale Snowman features the sugared pine/fir snow note from scents like Snow Bunny, NYC Snowball Fight, and Marshmallow Snow Bath Oil with just a tinge of vetiver in the background. I didn't get any vanilla incense from this, sadly. It seems I will always amp this snow note whenever it is present in a scent.

It's not bad, but I plan on passing on my decant. I have other scents that I enjoy more that feature this snow note.

Decant. BIG Sense Memory from this.

The pine & carrot seed combine to bring me back to being a kid on crodd-country skis in Eastern WA, pulling a bright green new needle growth tassels off pine trees to chew on. I'm not sure why I did that, but I did.  They're sour & taste of forest & snow.

There's a hint of vanilla, but the vetiver seems to have gotten rolled up into the pine/carrot seed whammy.

A fun ride down memory lane, but not a blend that calls for regular wear. Glad I got to try it!