Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Egg Nog Cocoa Atmosphere Spray

Lots of cocoa, adequate amounts of nog.

I tend to not gravitate towards the foodie atmosphere sprays, but this one was a surprise love for me and I highly recommend it.  It’s like rich, fancy cocoa powder with just enough eggnog to lend some creaminess and to keep it interesting with a bit of spice.  If you’re into cocoa and chocolate scents, don’t miss this one!

Ungh. I love this. I keep trying to find eggnog perfumes that smell like cold, creamy eggnog with just a teeny tiny hint of spice, but they tend to be tons of nutmeg and no cream.  This is that cold, creamy, sweet, vanilla-y gorgeousness of actual eggnog, perfectly captured, with a barely there dusting of nutmeg and just enough sweet, velvety cocoa powder to be charming.  I wasn't sure I wanted cocoa in my nog, but I do.

I was also worried about the longevity of this, because bpal's Eggnog perfume oil, while lovely, has very low throw and staying power on me, but a little spritz of this fills a room for hours.

So good.

I don't usually do the foodie atmos either, but I got mini decants of the whole set this year, and Egg Nog Cocoa is a delight.  It reminds me of Belgian cocoa powder with just a hint of nutmeg and the richness of egg nog.  And it made our pillows smell like tasty beverages, not Jack Russell terrier.  Yum!

This smells AMAZING. It's like cocoa puffs plus some creamy eggnog. I've never jived with the Lab's actual Eggnog scent (it's usually more booze than creaminess on me), and I wish that they'd release an eggnog scent that's in this vein, because this is bomb.

I'm so happy I was able to grab a bottle off of the secondhand market. Hoarding. :wub2: