Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Snow and White Musk Hair Gloss

A shimmering icicle, the exhalation of winter’s crystalline breath.

This hair gloss takes the prize for BPTP Yule 2018, in my humble opinion.  It’s a beautiful sweet, pillowy-soft snow, with a hint of ozone.  It smells like gentle vanilla with a hint of fresh laundry, like a sweeter and fluffier Boober.  My review notes are sprinkled with hearts.  💕

Sweet, soft snow - touch of vanilla and musk.

This is severely underrated, I agree.

This is quite accessible, versatile, vanilla that would go with everything. EVERYTHING.

Upon first spray; mint! More of a "cold" mint; like mint and snow.

I'm actually not getting any of the vanilla that previous reviewers are. This is really just a cold, minty ozone scent in my hair.

Snow and White Musk HG reminds me of Schönperchten minus the lavender. It features the same white musk note, and a light mint, and it's very fresh and clean, although there is some vanilla sweetness to it (which is more apparent when I spray this in my hand before rubbing it into my hair than in my actual hair).

I think this would a nice, work-friendly hair gloss that would pair really well with scents like Schönperchten and Boober. I don't think I need a whole bottle of this, but it is something I'd like to get my hands on more of at some point down the road. :)