Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Pine Smoke Hair Gloss

A smoldering bundle of pine needles, bark, and resin with myrrh, frankincense, and burgundy pitch.

Pine Smoke hair gloss is like a Christmas tree + church incense for my hair. :heart: I was hoping it might have the same vibe as my beloved Frankincense and Pine Pitch atmo, and yes, it does. The ‘smoke’ element is not too strong, more of a suggestion than outright smoke. I’m glad for that, as I’m not sure I’d want my hair to smell overly smoky. Delightful!

This gloss is a stunner, and one of my favorites in this Yule collection.  It’s a really nice pine/fir scent.  It’s not too smoky, but rather incense-y with a touch of sweetness.  This one has a darker vibe than the Rocky Mointain Goats gloss, which I also love.  Love!

If you are a fan of evergreen forest and incense, here's your HG! The pine and resins are a harmonious combination and pleasantly on the stronger side. I don't pick up any smokey vibe. Lovely!

(Sprayed on skin) Smells pretty much like I hoped, which is to say, like a forest. The pine is really true, no "cat pee" pine here. The incense is soft and subtle, letting the wood shine. The woods are my favourite place on earth, so this scent makes me happy.

I loved this when I first got it, and it's aged beautifully.  The pine needle/sap/bark note is still the star of the show, but it sparkles bright against the deep background of incense notes--it is NOT a "cleaning product/cat pee" pine by far!  I'm having fun using it as a layering scent as well as on its own.