Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snow and black leather.

Very snowy, like Snowball fight in NYC snowy.  A sweet, fruitier slush.  

I'm trying to seek out the black leather.  I'm sure it's there, but this is not a leather-forward scent.  I get a few hints of the cleaner, crisper cold black leather note but it's supporting the snow.  I can imagine this would be a discarded riding crop lying in a snowbank.  It's nice, and straightforward, striking more of the pine-slush-snow note buttons rather than leather, which was the opposite of what I hoped.  Will take some more wears to get a full impression.

I get mainly a fruity sweet slushy snow note and a whiff of leather on the background. But yes, more snow than leather. Medium throw and wear length.

Similar to previous reviews: Sweet, fruity slush and a hint of black leather. 

I wore this next to Almond Blossom on my arm last night, and the snow notes between the two were kinda similar, though Almond Blossom was more minty versus the fruitiness here.

The fruit smells like apricot or mango to me; it reminds me of the unlisted fruitiness I got from The Glimmer of the Northern Lights.

Basically the above. Jammy/lingonberry pine type slushy snow note with a bit of smooth non-chemically black leather. There are amber notes that are vaguely fruity and this is similar. Although it's fruity, its not sour and reasonably unisex. Pretty much stays that way throughout. Plus the bottle is pretty metal.

I'm wearing a vanilla blend on the other elbow crux and the wafts works

well together. It's great on it's own but I could see this layering well with more leather, sweet snow, vanillas, ambers, ciders, spices, resins, pretty versatile.

I like it a lot.