Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
donkehpoo

Ghoulish Hair Gloss

Black cherry, and coconut amaretto, gently laced with saffron.

YUM.

Okay, this is just about spot-on to the perfume version. Amaretto, cherries, and a slight toasted-coconut kind of scent. Delicious.

Low throw (which I'm surprised by).

I love Ghoulish but I can’t wear it on my skin, so I was so pleased to see it in HG form! Smells just right, but it’s somehow softer in the hair, and not overly boozy at all, which I was worried about.

Amaretto, black cherry, and a whiff of coconut. I actually like this as a hair gloss more than as a perfume, since I tend to amp up all coconut notes. I would definitely consider this as a hair gloss option.

Heavennnnly! Seriously...I needed a hundred backups. But then five minutes later it was completely gone. The scent just disappeared. And now I'm rocking in a corner crying because this coulda been so great.

This  does have a yummy quality to it with the amaretto and cherries, which are more fruity than candied. The coconut is just a pleasant hint, but I can't pick out the saffron at all, which was the reason I went for it.   I have to agree with Mizliz that it is not the longest lasting of glosses.  

Not getting any coconut, this smells like the best marzipan.  It is strong at first, but fades into soft cherry marzipan that's barely there. Not getting any saffron, either.  I hope this strengthens with some age.

Ghoulish goes on as cherry/almond due to the cherry and amaretto combination, but that is very quick to calm down, and then it becomes more coconut-y on me.

It was not noticeable in wet hair a few minutes after application. In dry hair, it lasted a little longer but couldn't be smelled four hours later, so this is a light hair gloss on me.

I do like the cherry almond, but I wish it had lasted longer/that I got less coconut.

Dragon Bouffant remains my favorite cherry hair gloss!