Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Caramel Patchouli Hair Gloss

This one is as advertised. It's a very caramelly patchouli. Both notes are equally present and strong. This one has great staying power. Six hours later and it pretty much smells like you just applied it. If you love a nice, soft wearable patchouli, give this a whirl. Good throw, excellent wear length.

Why in the world does this scent not have more reviews?! Banshee Beat and Tricksy lovers, we got ourselves a GC to help us meet our sweet patchouli needs!!!  Round, sound, sexy patch, not too gritty or camphorous, just the way we like it. The caramel isn't too much...just a creamy, dark, sugary addition. So much YES!!!! Spray it all ovah and layer with everything. :vamp:

I'm with @lookingglass (from 3 years ago!) - why doesn't this one get more love? This is my first foray into BPAL hair glosses, and it's gorgeous. Soft patch and dark, slightly sweet caramel (the sugar was taken to the "almost-but-not-quite-burnt stage) play beautifully together, and it has huge lasting power. My hair is frizzy and incorrigible, so it still needs reinforcing hair products, but this is a wonderful, lightweight, non-greasy base. 

I guess I forgot to review this one after I got it all those years ago! I'm wearing it today, so will review my bottle as it stands now with some age on it.

The caramel is sweet and chewy, not burned sugar, and there is a sweet patchouli. This is exactly as advertised.  Long lasting and goes so well with other autumn scents.