Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Lavender Wig Spray

French lavender, white musk, vanilla bourbon, crushed violet petals, orange blossom, and sugar cane.

At Drag Con, this was my scent impression of Lavender Wig Spray, which I had sniffed from the bottle and sprayed in the air a few times: Orange blossom and lavender that's been sweetened by vanilla were the notes that stood out to me. I did get some crushed violet, but it wasn't as strong as the other notes.

When I got home from Drag Con on Saturday night, I spritzed this all over my bedding before passing out, and it was this amazing sugared, vanilla lavender further sweetened by the crushed violets (which I got more of than I did at the Con) and a bit of orange blossom.

Now, I'm spraying it on a paper towel to do a proper review.

I get sweetened lavender (thanks to the vanilla and sugar cane), sweet, crushed violet, and white musk, and then the orange blossom and white musk start to come out more after the initial spray. Violet and orange blossom can be problem notes on my skin, so I'm glad to have this in wig spray form, since I can spray it on my clothes and bedding and not have to worry about skin chemistry issues.

This is very purple. It ends up being sugared, vanilla-ed lavender, crushed violet, and white musk, with just a bit of orange blossom in the background.

I am very happy to have a bottle (but I am kicking myself for not buying two).

I treat wig sprays as atmosphere sprays generally, so that's how I conducted tests for this pone, by spraying into the air, letting it settle and seeing what developed.
As I had hoped, this for me was pretty much all Lavender and Vanilla with a bit of Sugar Cane in the background. It's like an atmo version of Daybreak, which is my favorite lavender scent of all time, because it can be used during the day without it putting me into a stupor the way TKO does.

I love this!

I treat wig sprays like atmosphere sprays or linen sprays. Lavender Wig Spray is great if TKO is too sweet or strong for you. Lavender Wig Spray is a Spring scent in my opinion. I get white musk as the dominant note followed by violets and lavender. Personally white musk is hit or miss with me and violets are a miss with me. I was hoping for more lavender but I get more white musk than lavender.

Lavender-violet with a touch of vanilla sugar. This actually reminds me to First Love Fades Too. But with slightly more sass. FLFT was somewhat dreamy, this one is very cheerful.

I like all these notes but somehow this just didn't resonate with me. It was fine but I expected to love it. The lavender is a bit too herbal & the violet & orange blossom combined with the white musk make it too perfumey for my taste.  

Edited by alterosen