Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

Lilith's Love Low

I managed to grab all three of the Lilith's Dragon Con exclusives at the booth yesterday and meet the little lady herself.

I can't seem to find any notes or information on this scent.

I'm terrible at reviews without knowing the notes because my nose likes to play tricks,

Soft, pretty, slightly floral, sweet, with the barest breath of lavender that leaves so quickly it made me wonder if it was imagination.

Definitely the strongest of the three scents and it's morphing quite a bit. I'm not sure if I love this on me.

Sweet, sugary lavender is what I get the most. On the drydown I get white chocolate. I think there's some vanilla or marshmallow in it.

It's a soft, pretty, sugary floral. Medium throw and wear length.

Edited by zankoku_zen

This is magical but hard to describe. It is sugary florals, Lavender, marshmallow. But the marshmallow is more like f@#k meringue, the sugared florals are like capax infinity. A hint of maybe citrus, and not lavender dominant. Really special, thank you fairy for this!

Starts off with a bunch of sharp, sugary lavender with some creamy notes in the background. After a few minutes, it morphs into something like rich white chocolate and butter cookies sprinkled with lavender sugar. Its an interesting mix of delicate florals along with a creaminess and almost a rose in the finish. Something about it reminds me a bit of Alice after eating WAY too many cakes, burping on champagne and rolling down a lavender hill. It's alot of fun I think, and a very pretty and girly addition to Lilith's collection.

Edited by Jenjin

In the bottle: Sugared lavender accompanied by some citrus. It smells like lavender candy.

Wet: Sugared lavender and lemon. It's still reminiscent of lavender candy, with the lavender being stronger than it is in scents like Sugar Phoenix and Happy Baby in a Long Dress (on my skin, at least). After a few minutes, the citrus note is confined to a background role thanks to the sugared lavender, which is gaining strength as it sits on my skin, and then a white chocolate note emerges.

Dry: In the early dry stage, it is sugared lavender and white chocolate. Then, the white chocolate note gets stronger, and the lavender begins to calm down, and I think I smell a hint of the strawberry note used in Love (from the Pickman Gallery: A Tremulous Song in 2013), or possibly the rose sugar. Or maybe it's a combination of those notes. There is something present in this that I am sure is present in that scent, and it only seems to be getting stronger over time, winding through the white chocolate and lavender. Then, whatever is reminding me of Love, whether it be rose sugar, or the tinge of strawberry, or both, ends up dominating the scent after hours of wear. By this point, it reminds somewhat of a sponge cake topped with cream and strawberries, although it isn't particularly cake-y. (And it's making me hungry!) I don't get any lavender from this anymore.

Verdict: This one is a morpher! The wet and dry stages are really different from one another (especially after the scent has been dry for a while), but I really enjoyed every step of the journey. As a fan of sugary florals and of gourmands, I'm really happy to have a bottle of this in my collection. :wub2:

I'm a fiend for any and all the sugary lavender scents and this one is especially glorious. I get sweet lavender, marshmallow, and white chocolate, followed closely by a note that was difficult to place at first... initially I thought it was floral, but then realized something about it reminds me of both A Cute Kid and Mariposita, both of which contain lavender and strawberry. So I'm not positive, but I think there's strawberry in this somewhere. Still can't shake the idea of something floral (maybe a delicate pink rose?) being present... I agree with other reviews that this smells like the strawberry and maybe rose note from Love.  So, so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have snagged a bottle of this!

ETA: Two hours later, and it's very much a sugary sweet rose and marshmallow, with just a little bit of strawberry left. It really smells like Love, but lighter on the rose.  Throw remains moderate, it's still going somewhat strong at two hours but I'm not sure it will last much past three. Pretty good given it's a lighter scent without a lot of the heavy hitting base notes. This honestly smells like it could be Love, mixed with some lavender and white chocolate. Heavenly.