Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
DiZZysTARdust

Any scents involving rose and mint

So i tried some rose mint tea and it was fantastic, and i thought it would make a fabulous perfume. Can anyone tell me if this combination already exists in BPAL? I'm not concerned with other notes, i want to hear them all

I don't have any personal recs, but spreadsheet says:

Bess - rosemary, orange flower, grape spirit, five rose variants, lemon peel, and mint

and new from CD, Alisz - Spun sugar, frankincense, white rose, mallow root, red currant, and vanilla mint.

That`s all in the GC.

For LE:

The Shadowy and the Sublime - Moroccan amber, wisteria, ambergris accord, white rose, magnolia, white mint, angelica, bergamot, and myrrh.

Venusian Phoenix - red rose, benzoin, apple blossom, lemon verbena, red sandalwood, rose mint, sweet cherry, hibiscus, cardamom, tonka, tomato leaf, and vetiver.

That`s all I could find, Looks like it`s not a popular combo, sorry!

Omg thank you, i was just wondering if it had even been done, seeing as there's almost every combo imaginable. Alisz sounds like it would be most reminiscent of the tea, and is def going on the wishlist

Check the forum Sales section: I saw a partial & some imps in various posts there. I'm finding Alisz to be Lick It + light roses.

I will have to make my way over there sooner rather than later i think. I've been avoiding most of the smaller LE collections because i have the "pokemon" mentality when it comes to collectable things and it's hard enough restraining myself around the LEs in general, but i think i'll make an exception for this one

I am going to suggest Alisz as well! I got a nice balance of vanilla mint and rose but I think it seems very dependent on skin chem. If you don't amp mint too much I think it could be just what you're looking for!

Sign in to follow this