Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Candiru Cove Frisbee Tournament Atmosphere Spray

Sylvia was their ringer, natch. Weremusk and carnation with coconut oil, verbena, vanilla orchid, lemon peel, and clove.

Super tropical!

I get mostly a brown, furry, fuzzy musk (of course!) and it's very heavily tinted with a tropical coconut. It's definitely a meatier, creamier coconut (so, like truly an oil, as opposed to fakey artificial sunblock smell). I get the verbena and lemon as a bright sunny tone, and since it's not on my skin it doesn't amp. The citrus lends a very tropical drink feel, so it's like a colada (but no pina?) The clove makes everything cuddlier, and I think it's the slight smoky sweetness I get at the end of the musk. Carnation is probably there, but I'm not reading that as forwards. I like this very much. It'd be perfect for early spring, summer...

NATCH.

Mmmm, Candiru Cove Frisbee Tournament is really nice. This smells fuzzy, musky, and tropical to me. It has the subtle coconut and clove of Shiny Furball hair gloss and the lovely clove, carnation, and musk of Sylvia, but it takes things in a completely different direction with the lemon peel, vanilla orchid, and verbena. This is a brighter, sunnier Sylvia, like a beam of yoke-yellow light on fur.

Like the other Sylvia fragrances, this reminds me of the smell of my dogs in the best way possible. Their fur is sweet and musky and has the tang of something outdoorsy and fresh. This is like an idealized version of that happy, happy smell. But I think if I sprayed this and invited people over, they'd pick up on the verbena and coconut and musk...and just think it smells like a great capture of dusky tropics.

Lemon, coconut, and furry musk. Again, super tropical and super coconut. Bright sunny Sylvia indeed! This really reminds me to suntan lotion and sun.

Which is odd to think about in 40 degree weather. But if you're jonesing for tropical beaches, Candiru Cove will take you there!

This is so sunny and beachy! The main notes I'm picking up are the musk and the coconut, though I'm sure the other notes are adding to the tropical feel. Summer in a bottle, for sure.

I was afraid of the verbena and lemon peel notes in this. I shouldn't have worried, as I really can't pick them out. Coconut is most prominent, with a fuzzy spicy musk. Slightly tropical, but not a beach drink, this is a delightful scent and worthy of Sylvia!

I wish that I got the lemony notes from this (was hoping for refreshing lemon and coconut), but it's still a very lovely room spray. It's warm and dry to me, with the furry, slightly powdery musk and spiciness from the clove and carnation. Then there's lots of sweet coconut cream and perfumey/sharp vanilla orchid. Warm, dry, musky, slightly spicy, and coconut cream.

Mmm, there's a ton of sugary coconut in this. It smells like vacation! Musk and coconut is a favourite combo of mine, it's sultry and tropical. Love! Need to hunt down a bottle for this summer!