Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
GlowJob

Licorice Whip Atmosphere Spray

Black leather and black licorice.

Mmmm...this is delicious! It's pretty much exactly 50/50 between the licorice and leather. It's sultry and sweet and might be my favourite new atmos choice for the bedroom. Smells a little pungent in the bottle so make sure to spray it into a room before you decide if it's for you or not. :yum:

This is simple, delicious perfection! Oh how I wish this was a perfume oil (though that wont stop me from using this as such)

As GlowJob said it's a balance of the two notes, a medium sweet licorice and a black leather that isnt too strong. Really really lovely and right up my alley.

Licorice Whip is fascinating...I would never have thought that I'd want a room to smell like licorice and leather, but it's oddly compelling. The black licorice note isn't too sweet, and the black leather note is clean and bright. Together, they make a scent that smells dark and gleaming, part edible and part formidable. If this smells like candy, it's candy for the fallen world, for sure. I'll keep spritzing this and enjoying the contradictions!

This is perfect and just what I wanted. Like everyone else said, it's a pretty even mix of black leather and licorice, two of my favorite notes. It leads with the leather, but once it settles the licorice comes out and they meld together. The licorice seems slightly more dominant at this stage, but the leather is lurking there in the background so it may just be my nose being fooled by how well they go together. The licorice is only slightly sweet, which keeps this from going into mega-foody territory. Did I mention this is perfect? I still have a bunch of other decants to test, but I'm getting at least 2 bottles of this. <3

Dark aniseed/black licorice with just a touch of leather. I don't quite care for this much, as its a black candy with a touch of leather. Very masculine to my nose.

This is like Le Pere Fouettard without the cake! Soooo good.

The licorice is the strongest note, with the leather taking a backseat. It is a perfect little naughty scent for the holidays. :D

I love both notes separately and even more together ^_^ sticky, sweet black licorice candy (I feel like my hands would come away sticky if I touched this, if that makes sense) over a dark, black, new car type leather. Clean, sweet, unusual, dark.

I love this. The leather is super sexy. The licorice sweet. It's perfect, and I wish I could have it in perfume and HG as well!!

Mostly black licorice with a hint of leather. I think the licorice is a little plastic smelling, but it's not too bad. I'm picky with leather notes, so I like how the licorice is the strongest note.