Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Marina Napoli

Iulia, L'Artiste du Diable

White tea, sugar cane, orange blossom, rockrose, lemon balm, white mint, and honey.

Honey is a death note on me so luckily I only notice it when I first put it on and then it disappears into the background

I don't notice any lemon balm or rockrose (although I'm not sure what that's supposed to smell of) in the blend.

It's mostly White Tea, Sugar Cane, Orange Blossom and White Mint on me

I really like this one, the mint is so refreshing and I never would have thought it would mix so well with the other notes

Edited by Spaztic

I took a gamble on a partial bottle of Iulia. I feared the orange blossom, lemon balm, & white mint, which my skin can mess up. Thankfully, my chemistry behaves itself with all 3 in Iulia, & it's a real treat. This is light, fresh & sweet; not cloying, perfect for warm weather. If citrus & mint tend to go high-pitched on you, this is one to check out!

This is sharp mint, tea, lemon and orange blossom from the start, and doesn't morph much from there on in. A consistently strong throw for about three hours and then it fades into a softer version of itself and I can finally smell the honey. And honestly I don't think this'll ever fade off my skin entirely if I don't wash it off! Not for me, but I'm very glad I got to try this lovely, feminine scent. :)

A beautiful, relaxing, oriental tea scent. Perhaps I'm biased because my favourite type of tea is white tea. This is so incredibly evocative of the pots of tea that I used to share with my dad in the afternoon while everyone else was taking a siesta. The orange blossom and rockrose are just a hint of floral. For such a subtle and light scent as white tea, it's definitely centre stage and strong and in the forefront. My only complaint is how sweet it is. Seems a bit blasphemous to be adding sugar or honey to white tea.