Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

Vivement Atmosphere Spray

Peppermint candies dropped into a flute of champagne.

Another winner! It's a winter party in a little spray bottle. Buttermint candies melting in Champagne, not foody at all, but a little sweet, and above all, it's very pepperminty and very bubbly. Definitely a palate cleanser for after all the smells of Christmas and perfect for that time heading into New Year's Eve.

This one is very festive!

The champagne note stands out the most to my nose (in the bottle and once it has been sprayed). The mint note is definitely candy-like.

I like this one, but the scent doesn't seem to stick around for very long. I will keep my bottle, but I don't need a back-up.

Edited by dementia_divine

This was an automatic bottle purchase for me. I love the champagne note in the 2014 NYCC atmo (Tammany Free and Easy) and I love the mint note in the Snowblind atmo, so it was a no brainer.

The champagne here is crisp and bubbly and the peppermint smells like buttermints but definitely not foody. It's bright and fun and absolutely fantastic. I've already bought a second bottle for the downstairs bathroom and am seriously considering a third.

I bought this for my guy who loves mint, oops. There is no mint in this...just a citrusy champagne, which neither of us likes at all. :-/

I love champagne scents so I had to try this one, I wasn't sure about the mint. As above posts have said, there isn't really any mint which was great for me, I love it! It's very bright and bubbly and citrusy. I did notice that it doesn't stick around in the air for too long, I haven't tried it yet on fabric so maybe it will last longer there.

When first sprayed, there's a blast of mint, but that starts softening rather quickly. Then it's just a muddled sort of scent. I guess that there's some champagne here and some mint, but they just blur together and yet don't play well together. I'm not as annoyed w/ this as I was at WC, but I don't like it, either. Disappointing party.

ETA: This a decant tester, btw.

Edited by thekittenkat

This one is slightly minty, champagne bubbles. It smells festive, and happy, and kinda like a New Year's Eve party. It's got an effervescent vibe that is very uplifting.