Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
HerbGirl

Dead Leaves and Dark Incense Candle

Fallen leaves against a backdrop of myrrh, smoky opoponax, and labdanum.

Oh my goodness-this is so beautiful! Dark and haunting but with a sweetness to it. I wish i could describe this in terms of notes but i just can't. If you think you will like it, get it!

That was my review before i lit the candle. After lighting it smells the same but there isn't much throw. :-(
Edited by Herb Girl

can't smell this one, nope, no can do.

That said it was the perfect candle to burn at work, everyone else was loving it madly. so, all''s well.

Cold sniff of unlit tealight: Mostly the dark incense, but w/ a hint of the leaf note.

Lit: Much the same as when not lit. These fallen leaves have been rained upon, as there's a curious hint of an aquatic note amongst the dark incense notes, which themselves are not overpowering in the least. I like the leaf note, and the incense notes of myrrh, opoponax, and labdanum. It's a nice but gentle scent.

Edited by thekittenkat

Dead Leaves and Desolation was a purely leafy scent, and was too much for me. This has the same leaf note, but is given depth and richness from the incense. THIS is what I think when I consider nature as a temple.

Dark and sweet resin, not too strong in terms of throw, which is nice. It's complex and simple at once.