Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Poenari

Bonfire Smoke Atmosphere Spray

Woodmoke, glowing embers, drifting ash, and the memory of bones.

At first spray, this is a high pitched, sharp smoke, which wasn't what I expected. But it quickly dissipated into something warm and comfy. There is a hint of things thrown into this bonfire besides firewood- it's not strictly a campfire, but perhaps some old boards with rusty nails are burning in the bonfire, giving just a hint of metal in with the wood. As it fades, the wood burns down into that familiar campfire smell, and softens into the smell you have left in your hair or on a sweater the next day after the bonfire is gone.

Interestingly, this isn't as strong or long-lasting as Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Pyre, which lasts for days. This is a good smoke scent for those of us who miss having a fireplace and want to add that touch of coziness to the home. It's really lovely to add a touch of smoke when sprayed alongside another room spray, such as Konditorie, Samhain, or other foodie sprays.

This is everything I'd hope it would be and a little more. My experience was similar to Poenari's. The first spray is sharp, it's all wood and ozone. After a few moments, more of the smokey, bonfire notes come through. This isn't a flickering, hot flames bonfire but rather heaps of ashen dust from a fire that has been smoldering for hours. I get strong wood, dry leaf notes, grey ash and a breeze of outdoor air. This gives me the impression of a dying fire, smoking wood and delicate bits of snow-like ash fluttering upward and disappearing into an ink blue night sky.

You need this now! :lovestruck:

super sharp smoke at first, then it mellows into a ashy slightly sweet smell. Pretty and very evocative of cool fall evenings.

Oh man, I get the green leaf note, the breeze, the smoky ashes and burning woods. This smells like camping, and outside, and it does have an edge to metal to it which is nice.

I enjoy this because it reminds me so much to camping. Which I don't really like the experience of sleeping on the ground, but its still fun.

This is better than I could have hoped. It smells like the bonfires at Bolsa Chica beach that I grew up with every weekend in the summer. Smoky and oceany and woody. I just received it today from my Etsy order and tried to buy more but it is sold out. :( I would buy at least 2 more of these.