Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The Ocean of Storms: crystallized salt and opalescent moon stones buffeted by an illusion of wave-thrashed kelp and tattered seaweed.

I adore it! On me, it's a warm, green aquatic with something a little...dusty/dry in the back. I don't have enough experience with individual notes to pick it out, but it's really gorgeous! The more I wear it, the more I get an almost...melancholy...vibe. It's not so much an ocean, as it is the memory of an ocean. Or maybe, the memory of an ocean that might have been, had the universe twisted in a slightly different way.
It actually makes me think of Myst Island, in a way. Which is AWESOME!!!

i have no idea how to describe this. salty, yes, and aquatic, yes, but… at first my nose got really confused and was picking up something that smelled almost foodie?! what i think it is is the "moon stones-" an earthy, mineral note that is confusing my nose and brain. this is a dark marine aquatic, brooding and salty. unfortunately, it is not for me.

Salty aquatics and dusty moon rocks. Kelp, aquatics, and rocks.

It sort of smells like the moon, the sea, and slight weirdness if that makes sense. I could totally see this as a Picnic in Arkham blend, a la Kingsport.

In fact, if you missed Kingsport, perhaps give this puppy a whirl.

This is very close to the perfect aquatic for me. It smells like the ocean, salty with a slight seaweedy tang. Very reminicent of how you smell when you've been in the water at the beach all day. I'd love this as a hair gloss for that reason (beach hair is the best and I'm 1000+ miles from any kind of salt water)! It gets slightly soapy, but not too bad. The only complaint is it's very light; I need to remember to use a heavier hand with this one.

Minerally aquatic, but with a light hand. I've had the imp for a while, but am just now trying it out. It reminds me of being on the beach in the early fall when it isn't quite so hot. You could easily wear this in a business setting and get away with it!

At first, cake. Fresh aquatic pretty quickly, crystal clear and a bit salty. Lovely, but I'm not a big fan of aquatics. The cake note disappears almost immediately.

I expected this to be more salty, and more mineral. Moonstone is my birthstone so I had high hopes. Unfortunately it smells a lot like Sturgeon Moon, which I just bought a bottle of. Oh well.

This is great, one of my favorite aquatics so far.smells oceanic (but not beachy) and is neither cologney nor soapy.  It is like being in a boat with the breeze from the ocean in your face, and land far off in the horizon.

i am pleasantly surprised.