Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellebelle

Midway Plaisance Atmosphere Spray

Popcorn and nuts coated in molasses, iced cocoa, freckle bread, canelés, hot green tea, cinnamon-spiced apple cider, honeyed oat muffins, and crème pâtissière.

Holy foodie-riffic batman! This smells strongly of popcorn, chocolate and spices. It's a really pretty scent, but is so strong that it gives me a headache. Great throw on this.

I'm addicted to this. Sweet molasses popcorn is dominant. All of the other notes create a delicious melange of warm, sweet foody goodness. This blend makes me smile. Delicious!!

This is a perfect foody goodness Atmo. There is the hint of caramel, and slightly salty popcorn, with a general sweet candy vibe. It fades sort of quickly when I compare it with some other, longer lasting, atmos, but it is delicious while it lasts.

This is DELICIOUS! It smells JUST like being at a carnival. Salty, nutty, a bit spicy, and several kinds of sweet. I love this stuff! It is pretty strong, and for me it lasted quite a while.

I love this! There is an initial blast of salty popcorn that quickly morphs into caramel apples. It's a foody scent, and I'm going to keep it in my office. I agree that this scent doesn't seem to linger in the room as long as my other sprays, although it's fun while it lasts. But today, I got a real test of it's worth. Our county fair is currently going on and my agency has a booth every year to hand out information about our services. This morning I was the volunteer on "booth duty" so I brought my bottle along and sprayed the tablecloth all down my side of the booth. I'm so glad I thought of bringing it! I loved getting the wafts of Midway Plaisance, and it really helped drown out the smells coming from the cow barn directly across the way.

Wow! This is one very sweet atmosphere spray!

The 'popcorn and nuts coated in molasses' note is the dominant note in this blend, and it is really strong! I sprayed two sprays in my livingroom yesterday evening, and it lasted for several hours. Every time I walked down the hallway toward the livingroom, it was BAM! in-your-face sweet popcorn! It lasted for several hours. In fact, I could detect traces of it when I walked into the livingroom this morning.

I can't really detect any of the other notes in the blend, but I suspect that they add to the warm, sticky-sweetness of the blend.

Review: Cider dominant, but oh is there popcorn. Third strongest is a parliament of sweet baked goods, with shifting notes. The green tea is pervasive and plays well with everything, harder to notice but the perfect canvas for this carnival of delights. Omnomnom! This smells delicious! It’s the essence of autumn carnivals.

This is the epitome of the sweet, foody atmosphere spray. Olfactory gluttony. I get every single note listed but most especially the popcorn, cider, cocoa and crème pâtissière. Gorgeousness.

I bought a bottle of this off Etsy a while back and I wish I had purchased two. This is a foodies dream atmosphere spray, it's like Midway but with more popcorn and cotton candy. You really can smell every.single.note. This is a lot lighter than some of the other sprays I have so I've started spraying it on the sheer panels on my windows and the throw pillows on my couch to make it scent last a bit longer. I absolutely adore this and hope I can find a back-up bottle.

Cocoa, popcorn, baked goods, and cake. This smells like a foodie smorgasbord. I definitely get iced, sugared nuts. ;)

In any case, its sweet, toothsome and smell amazing.

And makes me way too hungry!

I am a huge fan of B&BW Summer Boardwalk scent. I got this in hopes it was similar, and it is! Sweet, nutty, and popcorn. Very fun, evocative scent.