Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bradford pear, honey, and vanilla cream.

I have been desperately searching for a pear scent that works. Here's hoping!

Wet: The pear is ok - a little dusty. The vanilla cream smells a bit sour, which makes me sad, it's usually a good note on me. It's very light, I applied quite a bit for a test, and am still having a hard time smelling it at all.

Dry: This actually settles into something really nice - creamy pear that`s not too sweet. Unfortunately, it is so light I can barely smell it - no throw to speak of at all. I may retest another day, but if it doesn't seem any stronger I will not be going out of my way to track down a bottle.

Oh, hello, beautiful pear, honey, and cream! I really like pear, and this is like honey poached pears with clotted cream. It's a keeper.

Pear nectar and honey in the bottle. Goes on as pear nectar with a touch of the Lab's gorgeous perfumy honey I love from Honeyed Apple. Stays true, but not a lot of throw.

also, that poem is fucking creepy.

Wet: Juicy pear.

Dry: Still juicy pear, but some vanilla is finally joining the party. The honey note isn't really registering on my skin, or at least, it may just be blended in with the vanilla cream.

Pear is one of my FAVORITE notes, and this blend definitely does it justice. :heart:

Edited by donkehpoo

I tested this a few times.

The first time, it was mostly honey and pear at first with the vanilla cream becoming more noticeable with wear.

The second time, the cream was strong out of the gate, and had a bit of an oat-like quality to it, and it was backed by the honey and pear. Amazing what a few more days of settling can do. I didn't really get the vanilla part of the vanilla cream this time, sadly. That may have been because it stayed close to the skin and didn't seem to last long, though.

I'm glad I was able to try this one, but there are other vanilla cream scents that I enjoy far more.

Edited by doomsday_disco