Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
scrappy

KPX130

In the bottle: Sweetented lemons, a little on the cleanser side.

Wet on the skin: Lemonhead candies. Sweet lemon candies with a bit of a sour edge.

Dry: The lemonhead candies fade a bit, and I'm getting a sense of light musk and perhaps a little green tea? Has a lot of similarities to Phobos on the dry-down.

KPX130 does smell like another BPAL I recently tried, but I think it was Phantasm, not Phobos. I smell aloe and maybe musk (something sort of fuzzy) and a light floral. It's a little powdery/dusty, which sounds more unflattering than I mean it to be. It makes me think of a light pollen dust on a petal, not some dusty old dried flower. I'm glad I had the chance to try this, but it's definitely not me.

This is all sharp and sour lemon on my skin. It reminds me of lemon verbena or lemongrass. A clean and sharp sort of scent. I don't like it, but it only lasts about an hour on my skin anyhow...

KPX130 is an intense lemon. And I agree with Little Bird, and think it actually has lemon grass. I think there's some light musk, and aloe on the drydown.

Clean, bracing, refreshing.

Oooh yea. Lemongrass for sure. Smells just like fresh lemongrass. A little sugared lemon edge, like Sticky Bat cranked to 11. Namaste Sticky Bat? This is awesome. I'm a lemon junkie and this might be one of my favorite lemons!