Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
violetblue

Snow White Soap

SNOW WHITE
A chilly, bright perfume: flurries of virgin snow, crisp winter wind and the faintest breath of night-blooming flowers.

:thud: I wish I could afford bars and bars of this! Gorgeous gray blue bar, strongly scented like Snow White. Absolutely freaking amazing. I will have to save this for special occasions; so glad I got two bars! :joy:

I don't ever want this bar to end, and it won't for a long time considering the generous size. It's such a lovely wintry blue with white swirls that are embedded in the soap so no worries about anything rubbing off. It's strongly scented with Snow White as VioletBlue noticed, and it even leaves the lingering scent of Snow White on my skin after lathering up. I hope this comes back every year, because I'm not sure that both my bars will survive until next Christmas!

A lovely soap! It's slate blue at the top, shading into a darker slate blue in the upper middle, and the lower two-thirds is a pearly gray in colouring.

It smells faintly of the Snow White scent when unwrapped. In the bath, it foams well with my bath puff and the soft water in my area. The scent when wet is more strongly Snow White. On my skin, the minty aspects (the snow and ozone) are the strongest notes.

A pretty soap that smells good and washes well. :)

ETA: In the hard water at the bf's, it doesn't lather as well, but the vanilla scent is more noticeable. :)

Edited by thekittenkat

Absolutely stunning. My bar is beautiful shades of grey/blue, with darker blue swirls throughout. It is heavily scented and lathers really well when wet. I will need to stock pile this before it goes away. I can't be without. :wub2:

This year's Snow White soap is much different than the one sold previously by the lab. I smell more of Snow White with the new one, and it's great used with the bath oil. It seems more substantial and will probably last longer than the older version. It also has more scent than the previous SW soap. Since I love SW I definitely love this soap and hope it comes back every year!

I love Snow White in any form <3. The soap slice that I got of this one is more strongly scented than most of the bptp soaps I've tried. I can smell the cool, frosty, vanilla-y awesomeness that is Snow White. The soap itself has great lather. I find it to be a bit drying (but most bar soaps are drying to my skin, and it's nothing an application of lotion doesn't take care of). The scent is clean and pretty in the shower, but doesn't really linger after the bath.

This is a lovely soap. I have really enjoyed all of the Villainess BPAL soaps I have tried. This soap is no exception. Snow White was one of the first bpal blends I ever tested and bought a bottle of, and it is still one of my favorites. This soap represents the perfume very well. I've never had a good way of describing Snow White, but the soap smells just like it. So lovely and beautiful. Like the other Villainess soaps, it doesn't give you a very foamy lather-instead you get a very smooth, silky lather-feels super rich and luxurious. I hope they bring this back next year because I would totally buy another bar.

This review is for the unused soap slice. This one is a Villainess soap base smell plus chilly white florals. Not sure it actually smells like Snow White, but I'll update this review once I have tested it in the shower!

Given the age of this bar of soap, the smell is actually pretty strong.