Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Juushika

BPTP (Hair Gloss, Atmo, Bath Oil) to BPAL Similarities/Reccs

On 1/14/2019 at 10:23 AM, Kat Leavis said:

I just received my bottle of Cabbage White Caterpillar HG and I am hoping that there is a bpal oil that smells similar since i don't ever want to run out of this scent.

I don't know the blend personally; what notes stand out to you?

(Original description: Marshmallow  mint and a drop of lemon sugar.)

On 1/14/2019 at 11:23 AM, Kat Leavis said:

I just received my bottle of Cabbage White Caterpillar HG and I am hoping that there is a bpal oil that smells similar since i don't ever want to run out of this scent.

Sister Mary Loquacious pairs really well it, though not the same. You could try out Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, as it’s a sweet lemon scent. 

Does anyone have pairing or similar scent recs for Caw-Caw hair gloss? :D (sweet black patchouli and clove with black amber, agarwood, and gilded lilac)

IMO, the notes are very well proportioned in a way that is greater than the sum of its parts.

I'm dying to try some perfume oils or hair glosses that are similar to Halloween Carnival Atmospheric Spray:

Pumpkin candyfloss, funnel cake, apple cider, a swirl of dead, dry maple leaves, greasepaint, chewing tobacco, and sawdust.

Pumpkin brittle was my first atmosphere spray by bpal and I’ve been dying to find something similar since I just ran out. A great foodie spiced Halloween scent

Pumpkin brittle with cinnamon, toffee, and pepitas.

3 minutes ago, SpoopyBoopy said:

Is TKO Atmosphere Spray the same as the oil?

Yes! And it's excellent!